News Talk - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: News Talk

Daughter of Britain’s ‘first gay dads’ approves of father dating her ex-boyfriend

https://www.foxnews.com/world/britain-gay-dads-split-new-boyfriend

I have a few complaints about my childhood but thankfully my Dad stealing my boyfriends is not one of them...

I don't think I'd even want to go there..... no wonder the Brits are always having trouble, too much of their "feminine side" overruling their "masculine side" when it shouldn't.... Kim, if he "swishes when he walks", it's time to look elsewhere...

Man, 74, divorcing 21-year-old wife after she reportedly cheated with 60-year-old reality show contestant

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/man-divorcing-wife-cheated-report

Divorcing after 2 months...sounds like one of my relationships...so sad, I was really rooting for them.

little bit TOOOO MUCH in age difference there.... she either "don't want IT", or she is in a big hurry to "inherit it all"...

Pabst Blue Ribbon releases whopping 99-pack of beer

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/pabst-blue-ribbon-releases-whopping-99-pack-of-beer

Where was this holiday family pack when I was growing up???

the BEER sucks, but they'll sell as collector items....

Super Moderator Platinum Member Mongoose's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    We drank plenty of Pabst, as teenagers.....it was the cheapest beer you could get. I think it was like 70cents a six-pack. Back then, you could go in the back door of Liquor stores and buy booze if you was at least 16 or so.....

I liked PBR in high school, too, it was cheap and drinkable. I also liked Miller High Life, this is their holiday release, "The Champagne of Beers" in a champagne bottle.

I used to like those Miller "Ponys", they were empty before they had a chance to get hot... otherwise, around here, it was DIXIE or JAX...

Yep, pony kegs were the perfect size (82 x 12oz cups) and much more environmental than bottles and cans and affordable too if you could return the thing and get your deposit back.

Look at this retro one I found, I remember guys drinking Hamm's in cans, I think that was the super cheap beer.

2 1/4 Gallons

Kanye West's surprise gospel-rap performance at Texas prison an 'egregious' violation, atheist group complains

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/kanye-west-jesus-king-texas-prison-constitution-violation-atheist-group

A celebrity takes the time to go and preach the gospel to prisoners and atheists have to find something wrong with it...they are so demented.

I watched Kanye's "Jesus is King" a Sunday service at Lakewood Church and I thought it was totally awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    Yep, pony kegs were the perfect size (82 x 12oz cups) and much more environmental than bottles and cans and affordable too if you could return the thing and get your deposit back.

Look at this retro one I found, I remember guys drinking Hamm's in cans, I think that was the super cheap beer.

2 1/4 Gallons

No, Kim, I'm talking about Miller pony BOTTLES, they are half the size of the regular bottle, itty bitty things, only hold about 6oz., they are empty before they have the chance to get hot...

Oh yeah, Corona has little Coronitas like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    We drank plenty of Pabst, as teenagers.....it was the cheapest beer you could get. I think it was like 70cents a six-pack. Back then, you could go in the back door of Liquor stores and buy booze if you was at least 16 or so.....

I got my first buss on PBR Then switch to Budweiser.. are cheapest was Schlitz...

My beer was Stroh's and Hamm's keg in the can when I was in the Corps. after I got out I still drank Stroh's but Hamm's beer I could not find...

Thread Information