News Talk
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: News Talk

News Talk

All I can think as I read this article is our athletes turn a blind eye to these atrocities but kneel for our anthem...

Survivors and victims on shocking state-sanctioned organ harvesting in China

https://www.foxnews.com/world/organ-harvesting-china-survivors-victims

Similar Threads:

Super Moderator Platinum Member Mongoose's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    You know Kim, this is a real tragedy. However, this Country can't gasp in Horror. We have a systematic routine of killing babies. Planned Parenthood is as guilty as China, for crimes against Humanity. I could name a long list of atrocities that have and still are being practiced by the Government and private Government funded Institutions. Most Americans don't know our "Dark History"

Always to stop using Venus symbol on menstruation products to be more inclusive

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/al...more-inclusive

Who knew? Dudes need pads too...

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    Always to stop using Venus symbol on menstruation products to be more inclusive

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/al...more-inclusive

Who knew? Dudes need pads too...

if a man is bleeding down in that area, he'd better get to a doctor and have his Hemroids checked...

Of course, my having been a vice cop, I can think of other thing/s that may have caused that condition as well.

Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    Of course, my having been a vice cop, I can think of other thing/s that may have caused that condition as well.
    lol, good point...

Credits
    Savings
    I helped more than a few Gooks start their Period, in Nam.

next thing will be PMS meds for those folks that are "not sure".... I use "Always" pads for my pug when she is in heat, does that count as "inclusive"....after all, they're "dog approved"....

Boy Scouts of America membership fees to increase by 80 percent amid wave of sex-abuse lawsuits

https://www.foxnews.com/us/boy-scouts-membership-fees-increase-80-percent-sex-abuse-lawsuits

That's because the queers have been working hard to take over that organization, ain't no safe place if you're a straight conservative anymore.

Never needed one myself, of course I could always go back to An Hoa which was very safe every month for a few beers.

Credits
    Savings

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	11954773_809076102547446_3189838117907787473_n.jpg‎
Views:	65
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	33571  

and just what the hell did the BSA expect to happen when they knuckled under and accepted queers as scoutmasters and then turned around and made the organization "unisex" by accepting girls.... one way or another, SOMEBODY is going to get felt up or laid, or both ....

the day they announced that they were accepting somites as scout leaders, was the day that everybody including the Mormon church, their biggest backer and money supplier left... it has been downhill ever since

Credits
    Savings
    Absolutely Pat....the Mormon Church was the BSA biggest sponsor. There has to be a point where we fight for Righteousness, or just hand our weapons over to the satanic Democrats...

Democrats really are Satanists and they don't even realize it, they're so deceived they think they're the righteous ones!

You really have to be deceived or demon infested to follow along some of their rationalization...

DEMONCRAT rationale:
    Babies are like cancer to our bodies and the planet, kill them
    If you're going through that normal awkward teen phase, consider mutilating your genitalia it will solve all of your problems.
    Many good people, just looking for a better life, will drag their kids through a desert allowing them to get raped to pay coyotes, we need more people like this to cut the line, not pay taxes and take over our society...and get rid of those horrific, evil people working at the border, taking those children away from those fine parents and giving them beds, blankets, warm food, games, SECURITY and LOVE.
    The government and politicians have always told the truth and used our tax money so wisely, we can trust them, it's best to give the government everything and let them decide how to spend our money and the government can tell us what we should say and how we should act.

Thread Information