This blew my mind...
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This blew my mind...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/09/22/watch_live_trump_participates_in_howdy_modi_event_ in_houston_with_indian_pm_modi.html

I can't believe this isn't all the news is talking about!

First of all, I had no idea there were even 50,000 Indian Texans and then come to find out they're Trumpers!

PM Modi said, "We're seeing history in the making" and I couldn't agree more.

Similar Threads:

this is interesting, but you know that anything good like this won't be covered by the lamestream media...

Modi brought down the house there at the end when he said "let me introduce you to my family" and then opened his arms to the crowd!

(He may have outdone a Trump rally there, and that's darn difficult to do!)

that was indeed an interesting
    "RALLY" no matter who was holding it.

Like Pat says
    - longtime/never gwanna be told
    by LAMEstream media bout the this President Trump
    winning points by lawfull residents of the USA.....

These type of Indians are very moderate Muslims. They are nothing like the radical azzhole muslims that threaten American values and traditions. They do not treat their Women like so much shet, as the radical muslim does. They really are trying to assimilate and become Americans. The sad thing is....there aren't many of them.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    These type of Indians are very moderate Muslims. They are nothing like the radical azzhole muslims that threaten American values and traditions. They do not treat their Women like so much shet, as the radical muslim does. They really are trying to assimilate and become Americans. The sad thing is....there aren't many of them.....
    They’re not Muslims, most of them are Hindus...

Here’s the breakdown according to Wikipedia:

“The Indian subcontinent is the birthplace of four of the world's major religions; namely Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism. According to the 2011 census, 79.8% of the population of India practices Hinduism, 14.2% adheres to Islam, 2.3% adheres to Christianity, and 1.7% adheres to Sikhism.”

Yoga comes from India, my style of yoga, Kundalini Yoga, has its roots in Sikhism. Sikhism is a good religion, it’s monotheistic and only about 500 years old. They have always been known as mighty warriors because they were constantly having to battle invading Muslims.

I remember one of their legends was that a mighty Sikh warrior had his head chopped off and he just picked it up and held it so he could see and continued a sword fight with his other hand!

unlike a dummycrap rally, where they only show a overcrowded section of the place because the remainder is EMPTY, the very first thing shown in this clip is that that stadium was PACKED, no empty sections like those Sanders rallies….. THE DONALD appears to be quite popular with these people.... "lamestream" media won't show this because it goes counter to their agenda, and proves the dummycrap policies don't work, no matter WHO makes the promises…..

Sorry Kim, I just assumed they were very moderate muslim.

This is "Bollywood", Indian musicals. I think this dance scene is hot!

I love it!!!

Indian culture is ancient, enlightened and very cool.

Christians are actually more related to Muslims than they are, being that we're both religions from Abraham, they've just been living next to and warring with Muslims forever.

I know we're not supposed to generalize but in general Indians are peaceful, intelligent, hard working, family people.

Family People, that depends on the faction or clan you're in, some clans actually kill the newborn female babies if they are in a poor family or treet them very poorly due to the large dowry that the parents have to pay for the female child when she gets married...

but in general, they are very hospitable people...

The internet says that Indian people account for 1.37 billion people out of 7.7 billion people on Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    The internet says that Indian people account for 1.37 billion people out of 7.7 billion people on Earth.
    well, now that we know what they do for a living, what do they do for fun????….

Quote Originally Posted by oldtop View Post
    well, now that we know what they do for a living, what do they do for fun????….
    They invented the Kama Sutra too!

And have you ever had a mango lassi? It's a mango yogurt smoothie, so delicious, try one sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer;1048128[B
    ]They invented the Kama Sutra too! [/B]

And have you ever had a mango lassi? It's a mango yogurt smoothie, so delicious, try one sometime.
    I was thinking THAT was what they did for a living, the "smoothie" thing is just a pastime..... only problem I've ever had with the ones I've known or met is that they tend to have a "hygiene problem", as in they don't bathe frequently enough...

Last edited by oldtop; 09-30-19 at 02:51 PM.

William, this isn't a PC web site, come out and say it......they are nasty as hell.....

Thread Information