This is how every Aussie (and American) should respond to the crime wave
Create Post

This is how every Aussie (and American) should respond to the crime wave

don't let Joe Biden see this, he'll jump on "gun confiscation" like a cockroach on a dirty plate and tell America that "you don't need a gun for home defense, all you need is your REGISTERED Baseball Bat.... (it must be a REGISTERED bat, otherwise it will be classified as an ILLEGAL ASSAULT BAT)

lol... that's for sue, all bats will have to have serial numbers on them with a letter code of when it was made and the state it was sold in...

and you'll need a "special weapons" permit for little bats under 16 inches, and for "big bats" over 30 inches…..

Quote Originally Posted by oldtop View Post
    and you'll need a "special weapons" permit for little bats under 16 inches, and for "big bats" over 30 inches…..
    lol... and that is truer than anyone thinks, just look at London and the knife law they have...

sadly, it appears that the Brits have mostly managed to "breed out" the Celt, Roman, and Viking bloodlines in favor of more French and Moor influence.... GB has become another country where the men don't know which HEAD to use, or weather to stand or sit when they use it....

ya, gone are the Winston Churchill types from there, and the Puller/Patton types are disappearing from the States.

You know....it's so obvious how much crime has risen in every area where there are muslims living. I know one thing, those rag head goat fvckers better not ever, and I mean never thread on me and my family, my friends or my Brothers....

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    You know....it's so obvious how much crime has risen in every area where there are muslims living. I know one thing, those rag head goat fvckers better not ever, and I mean never thread on me and my family, my friends or my Brothers....

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    spot-on! I with ya, Brother

Thread Information