Response To Betos Vow: 'Hell, yes, we're going to take your AR"
Create Post
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 71
  1. #1

    Response To Betos Vow: 'Hell, yes, we're going to take your AR"


  2. #2
    excellent answers to the stated intentions of an IDIOT that apparently cannot comprehend the simple statement "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" or "CONGRESS SHALL MAKE NO LAW", nor does he understand the reason and intent behind the 2nd amendment. If our SCOUS had the balls that a court with such power has available, EVERY law regulating the ownership of firearms of any kind would be declared unconstitutional, starting with the infamous National Firearms Act of 1934.....


  3. #3
    Beta man Beto like all leftist hate the constitution and everything in it, but what they don't understand that if it came right down to a knockdown drag-out fight they would lose miserably and if they did win they would be the first to be crying because they would be among the first to be jailed or killed just because of their "entitlement" mentality...
    Q is right, "these people are stupid"...


  4. #4
    Pat, STUPID is really a COMPLEMENT when referring to these people. They truly lack the intelligence to realize that they WILL be at the top of the target list REGARDLESS of who wins the war they want to start, simply because THEY are a liability no matter how you look at it, and cannot be trusted by either side if their "entitlements" are not met... and regardless of who wins, those kinds of "entitlements" will disappear...


  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by oldtop View Post
    Pat, STUPID is really a COMPLEMENT when referring to these people. They truly lack the intelligence to realize that they WILL be at the top of the target list REGARDLESS of who wins the war they want to start, simply because THEY are a liability no matter how you look at it, and cannot be trusted by either side if their "entitlements" are not met... and regardless of who wins, those kinds of "entitlements" will disappear...
    How do I "LIKE" that???

    William is so smart...Billy is too...

    (*they've got software to correct that spelling and grammar BS now FYI, my 'teacher' job days are numbered, just saying...


  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    How do I "LIKE" that???

    William is so smart...Billy is too...

    (*they've got software to correct that spelling and grammar BS now FYI, my 'teacher' job days are numbered, just saying...
    well! humph, it's plain to see who the teacher's pets are...


  7. #7


    ...and Happy Birthday Deduke!




  8. #8

  9. #9
    And another thread that went from one thing to another of T & A...


  10. #10
    Sorry Mike!

    ...back to Beto...




    (But did you see "69x2=FUN"?)




  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    Sorry Mike!

    ...back to Beto...




    (But did you see "69x2=FUN"?)

    Dang, I completely missed that one...!!!


  12. #12

  13. #13
    guy should be in JAIL, which of course, makes him a "perfect fit" in a Dummycrap controlled congress.....


  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxtrotOscar View Post
    I love that the artist drew him wearing a bright red T-shirt with his own face on it.




  15. #15
    Super Moderator Platinum Member Mongoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    10,204
    Credits
    9,838
    Savings
    0


    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	69647657_167608781072214_2576697386499833856_n.jpg‎
Views:	160
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	33462  

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not Create Posts
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts