Blacks, cannot be Racist......says Joy Behar.
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Blacks, cannot be Racist......says Joy Behar.

Joy Behar blasted President Donald Trump over his tweet calling Elijah Cummings a “racist” saying it was “outrageous” to “call a black man a racist.”
    Her comments happened Monday on the ABC talkshow “The View” during a panel discussion about Trump’s tweets over the weekend, labeling the Maryland Democrat’s district of Baltimore a “disgusting, rat and rodent-infested mess.” Trump also tweeted that Cummings was “racist” and needed to focus “more of his energy on helping” the people in his own district.

00:00 00:00 00:00 00:00

Ads by Revcontent

On Sunday, Trump wrote on social media, “If racist Elijah Cummings would focus more of his energy on helping the good people of his district, and Baltimore itself, perhaps progress could be made in fixing the mess that he has helped to create over many years of incompetent leadership.”
    WATCH:
    “You know, listen. We are a nation of lots of different kinds of folks, and calling folks racist when you have no idea what it actually means is ridiculous,” Whoopi Goldberg told the panel.
    “Because he [Trump] called Elijah Cummings a racist,” Behar quipped.
    “Yeah,” Goldberg answered.
    “That makes no sense,” Behar added. “I’m trying to clarify. I’m just trying to make it clear to the audience who you are talking about.”
    “I thought they…okay,” Goldberg responded. “Yeah.”
    “Because Elijah,” Behar went on.
    “Cummings, yes,” Goldberg shared, finishing her co-host’s sentence.
    “Is the black man, Behar explained. “He’s [Trump] calling the black man the racist. I mean, I don’t think people understand that particularly. It’s outrageous and stupid. To call a black person a racist. That’s all.”
    “Okay,” Goldberg answered, before throwing to a commercial break.
    A version of this story appears on the Daily Caller website.

Similar Threads:

here is a perfect example of the low IQ left, they don't even know the meaning of racist, being a racist has nothing to do with color... how stupid the left has become, they are living proof that you can go to college and still be dumb as a rock with the IQ of a retarded mouse......

Pat, how dare you defame a poor retarded mouse.... between Behar and Goldberg there is not sufficient intelligence to make grass grow.... a black comedian who would be absolutely nothing and nowhere had she remained in her native Jamaica, and a white Jew that hates Jews and loves the Palestinians.... go figure..... I truly wonder if they would find a platform for their inane bull$hit in some other country????... only in America are we blessed with so much prosperity that our population has sufficient time to waste watching shows like "The View", or "Oprah"... in any other country, people are so concerned with eking out a living that there is no time for such foolishness, nor is there a venue for the level of stupidity that can be found on our television today.... Once again, it is perfectly clear that if TRUMP found a cure for cancer and distributed it for FREE, the leftards would berate him for putting the cancer researchers out of business......

William, I can't believe you and Pat would bad mouth these two Political Scholars. All I can say is ya'll are Racist old White Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    William, I can't believe you and Pat would bad mouth these two Political Scholars. All I can say is ya'll are Racist old White Men.
    lol...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	download.gif
Views:	12
Size:	393.5 KB
ID:	33305

and your point is?????

Quote Originally Posted by oldtop View Post

And
    your point is?????
    you doubt'in black woman sayz
    NO Black can be racist

AND a white woman sayz
    all WHITEZ iz racist....

Why would you think they'd
    be lying t0o you ?????????

'cause they mout be movin??????

William, we all know your still sniffing Michell Obama panties she sent you. You love that dark meat....

only if it's CHICKEN..... FRIED..... 'bout the only thing those panties could do for anyone is totally destroy their sinuses for life.......

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	12670447_1103515119666672_1807268475874433549_n.jpg‎
Views:	110
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	33312  

the OPRAH diet.... eat ANYTHING that doesn't eat you first, continuously during all waking hours... when you sleep. wake up evert hour for a "snack".....

BayRock oBomba......

living proof

"$hit Floats"

You know who you are....

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	16649154_1095710813891931_739668872145033892_n.jpg‎
Views:	62
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	33316  

yes, Billy Mongoose, we do!!!!!

Thread Information