For all those who are ‘aghast’ at President Trump’s words for ‘The Squad’
Create Post

A few words for the people here in America who are absolutely aghast at what the president said about some pols on the 'opposite side.' That they 'should go back where they came from'...

I understand that you are aghast.

I even understand why you are aghast.

But I find it fascinating to see revealed what it takes to make you so aghast. And equally fascinating what can be said about America -- how downright awful we are -- without you feeling aghast at all.

I understand that sometimes it is important to make people take sides. And that in the little gentleman's game that you have been quietly playing against the American people, polite quietude is (and long has been) expected. So, we of all backgrounds, all of us who aren't you, are expected to keep quiet and suck it up.

Anyone not playing along shocks you fully. And for a president to not play along, but to force you to take sides and to show your face and your hand as it were, is just more than you can bear.

There's a reason why that little red object on the wall -- the one we all walk past day after day without even thinking about it -- says

"In Case of
    EMERGENCY
    Break Glass."

Okay. He did. It is broken.

Hear that noise? Are we awake now.

Similar Threads:

poor, poor "immigrant" politicians.... they got their widdle fweelings hurt... since they fweel that the USA is such a horriwble place, and Americans are such horriwble people, then I am sure that they would be much more comfortable and prosperous in whatever $hithole country they came from.... they were not invited, and if they are not happy here, they SHOULD go back to where they came from....

Squad Leader Platinum Member Zulu 36's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Well, actually, three out of the four dip****s were born here in the USA. The one was born in Somalia and is an immigrant (now naturalized citizen). She's lucky to be in the US at all as she came as a refugee while a child.

However, the other three are descended from people who used to live in ****hole countries.

They should all go back to their ancestral places of origin like the Prez has said. I'm not at all aghast at what he said. Truth hurts.

I think Trump should have said this and more a long time ago. He's baiting the hell out of them, it ain't hard to budge a snowflake. Many of us here have served in shiitholes, we even called the USA the "world" if you all recall.

What strikes me the most is that they're all communists and such and want to turn our home into a ****hole just like their ancestral home. The turbin bittch even said she was more patriotic than we are, can't make that shiivt up.

that's what really gets me, they allowed, or helped to turn their own countries into $hitholes where nobody wants to live BECAUSE of the complete failure of their chosen government, ie: COMMUNISM, and the total control of the people's every move, and now they want to do the exact same thing here.... the definition of an idiot is one who continues to do the exact same thing over and over and expects a different outcome.... these people are idiots of the first order, and were they not dangerous, they should be ignored.... unfortunately, they ARE dangerous, and bear constant scrutiny least they destroy our Constitution, Country, and way of life.....

I had to read Animal Farm in school back in the day. They remind me of the line "we're all equal, it's just that some of us are more equal than others." These assswipes want to be IN CHARGE after this revolution. Of course a revolution in this country may not have the outcome they expect.

Number one....this shet wouldn't be happening if Obama hadn't been President for a while. He pretty much did whatever he wanted to do, whether we liked it or not. Our Republican Congress sit on their azz with their thumb in their mouth, not doing one damn thing to stop it. And now, they have their foot in the door and we're still sucking our thumb. Believe it or not....our generation is our only hope, Brothers. We either unite and fight or we die a loser.....

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image001.jpg‎
Views:	72
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	33292  

Ain't that the truth Ed. God Bless the Marine Corps.

Squad Leader Platinum Member Zulu 36's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Coincidentally, I served in Vietnam with a first cousin of Chappie James. He was the squadron S-4 Chief, a Gunny. The general wrote to his cuz all of the time.

The Corps treats every Marine the same, outsiders are another matter....

Thread Information