Reparations for the Blacks in America.... - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    too cold in Bismarck......LOL.....

OT that is true, there is a few more here now than there use to be, growing up here you only would see them on the news with them being in the south, like I said we don't have that problem here,lol, SFMF.

Ronnie...start growing watermelons and cotton and ya'll will be singing....Nobody Knows.....

Billy, lots of watermelon grown here, no cotton,lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SGT7477 View Post
    Billy, lots of watermelon grown here, no cotton,lol.
    that word gets out, you guys will be swamped, food but no WORK, the perfect recipe.....

Quote Originally Posted by oldtop View Post
    that word gets out, you guys will be swamped, food but no WORK, the perfect recipe.....
    They know where they have it made,lol, SFMF.

This place hasn't changed very much. Same blanket party.

I had to look up blanket party, good one and I love your avatar bugeater68!

apparently, neither have you, Buggs, still lacking a sense of humor and quick to take offense where none is intended.....

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by oldtop View Post
    apparently, neither have you, Buggs, still lacking a sense of humor and quick to take offense where none is intended.....
    THAT IS SOMETHING THAT WAS ALWAYS AT THE FOREFRONT EVEN IN MY TIME IN THE MARINES.
    There was always that "aire" of an underlying sense of waiting to be offended by some "honky" ?
    Even when it was just Marine barracks chatter or mocking?
    And I was in the same time as Bugeater68 !
    It is no different than what we got from Jettdaug /Redclyde /and others who automatically presume they are being "picked on" SAD...SAD...VERY VERY SAD ! IMO

They can tell me to STFU, I don’t care, I didn’t think you were doing anything but thrashing them a little bit for once.

I imagine it’s a lonely road being a black, Vietnam vet Marine, especially trying to reconcile the two in modern society. I just want you to know I have a lot of respect for you and I’m sure they do too.

Thank you and God bless you Britt.

Kim, buggy is Russ's friend from way back. They used to get together on week-ends at "Big Bubba's" to chow down on chitterlings and watermelon, and wash it down with Colt 45. That was back when Russ still smoked New Ports.

Well I know Russ was a cop in the projects of Memphis, when in Rome smoke menthols and drink malt liquor. I hope those Marine brothers get together again soon to share stories and good times again.

Kim, they used to be inseparable,but then again there is a lot of diversity in Russ's family and friends. His son Conch is married to a Cuban Cutie. His sons wife's grandfather was the Cigar supplier for Fidel Castro. If I'm not mistaken, Desi Arnez was a distant cousin. That's who taught Russ how to play the Bongo's. I know Russ made a lot of money selling Fidel Castro's autograph on Pineapples, to the Cuban refugee's down in Southern Florida.

I figured Hot Memphis Lovin' may have had some Latin influence with his legendary lovemaking skills. You don’t have women begging for more unless you've got trickier moves than the ol' in and out, just saying.

Thread Information