The Miracle of Childbirth.....
Create Post

The Miracle of Childbirth.....

A transgender man has spoken candidly about the realities of giving birth to his first child and the “daily abuse” he suffered from strangers during his pregnancy.
    Wyley Simpson, 28, was surprised to discover he was pregnant in February 2018 while transitioning to becoming a man. It’s the first child for Simpson and fiancé Stephan Gaeth.
    View photos

A transgender man is opening up about giving birth. (Photo: Caters News)

Having started testosterone in 2012 and not having had a period for several years, he did not believe it was possible to conceive.
    Despite not feeling ready to welcome their first child and receiving “judgment from strangers,” the couple went through with the pregnancy.
    Simpson gave birth to their son, Rowan, via emergency C-section last September. But it wasn’t an easy journey for the new parents.
    Speaking about the pregnancy, Simpson — who still has female reproductive organs — said: “It’s not every day that someone sees a pregnant man walking down the road so we received a fair amount of abuse. … I would be told that I’ll never be a man, ‘men don’t carry babies’ and everyone called me ‘it.'”
    View photos

Son Rowan was born last September. (Photo: Caters News)
    But it wasn’t only public opinion that made the pregnancy difficult, as Simpson also struggled to come to terms with the emotional side effects.
    “Having gone through the transitioning process since I was 21 years old, having a physical baby bump was something so feminine that it messed with my head,” he admitted.
    Yet since bringing their now 6-month-old baby home, he has settled into parenthood.
    “Once my physical bump had disappeared and I was able to take my hormones again, I felt good about everything,” he explained. “Now myself and Stephan are just reveling in fatherhood and can’t wait to continue our journey as a family.”
    But the couple don’t have plans to welcome more children in the near future.
    “I am looking to fully transition in the future, so the likelihood of having another child naturally is unlikely,” he said. “It was a great feeling to be able to carry Rowan, feeling him kick and going to baby scans, but for me as a person, it isn’t something I can continue to do. … I don’t see myself as any less of a man because of what happened, but I just do not identify in such a feminine way as to be pregnant — so it won’t be happening again.”

Similar Threads:

see this is what the Tranies don't get if you have to take "hormones" that means you're not really what you want to change into and never will be... now publicly I would not personally belittle them and I'd be friendly towards them but if asked I'd sure as heck tell them they're headed for hell if they don't change their ways...

WTF..... pardon me, but I am confused.... it appears that we have here some really screwed up thought processes... we have a man - woman relationship, BUT the two parties concerned appear to want a man - man relationship, so one (the woman) goes tranny and goes through the "transitioning " process, but before said process is complete, she/he gets knocked up and has a baby... now, it's "back to the future" and she/he is continuing with the "transition" to become male(?) and continue on with the male - male relationship..... now THAT is one totally F'd up situation, and is indicative of some serious mental instability in both of these dip$hits...... could it be that the "boy" side of this deal couldn't find another "boy" to be queer with, so he got himself a "girl that wanted to be a boy" and now he has the "queer" relationship he wanted in the first place??????

This is nothng more than Mental Illness run amok, and the progressives & LGBTQ, keep trying to tell us it's acceptable, when in reality it's a MENTAL DISORDER...

PERIOD...!!!

This kind of sick shivt makes me remember my days as a vice cop. Some of those details working the queers was a real experience. Of course I was trying to forget those days, thanks Billy.

Well Russ.....I was just reminding us all.....what our beloved America has been turned into, a rotten azz sewer. I swear, I never would have thought this kind of shet would ever happen in America. I'll say it again....where is the Revolution??

It's coming brother, it's coming

I don't know how I will feel ( me being a Gentleman and all ) using extreme violence on a bunch of gay pussy's......after thinking about it, I think I'll lead the charge. Us old Leatherneck Veterans will be "BLT Old Farts"

Squad Leader Platinum Member Zulu 36's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Thank God my oldest daughter and her hubby are conservatives. They are raising their baby girl to be a girl. None of that fluid gender crap for them. Of course, since I babysit her five days a week, I reinforce that.

the more I look at this, the more inclined to believe that he "pregnant man" shot is a photo shop fake... that sorry looking queer is just too damn UGLY to have ever been even an UGLY woman... not to mention the screwed up "thought processes" in the first place, why in hell would a woman become a man to live a "gay life" with another man??? It makes absolutely NO SENSE what so ever.... other than to "make a statement" on the degeneration of society, this story is absolutely idiotic.....

William, the other man is a man wanting to be a woman,but she is the real father, while the father that gave birth is a woman. Both are transgender. It's real, I saw it on several news outlets. I think...

So you're saying, there're queer either way.

so we have a "he" that wants to be a "she", and a "she" that wants to be a "he" ????? Now THAT is TOTALLY screwed up.... and these things were allowed to procreate... no telling WHAT this poor child will turn out to be.....

Adopted, I hope......Would you have ever thought we would be having a conversation like this 50 years ago??

Billy, 50 years ago we'd only have discussed who got to hit the big queer first...

Thread Information