Revolution on the Horizion.......
Create Post

Revolution on the Horizion.......

Voices should be heard even if they aren’t able to scream the loudest.
    Liberals claim to believe in “equality” and standing up for the “little guy” in the face of bullies, but a movement gaining steam in blue states is putting that in doubt. Frustrated that they didn’t win in 2016, the left has a new plan: Sidestep the Constitution and effectively get rid of the Electoral College.
    Colorado is the latest state to jump on board. Last week, Democratic Gov. Jared Polis announced that he would sign a bill which basically re-writes the electoral process, and could pave the way to letting big cities dominate every future presidential election.
    The liberal called the Electoral College an “undemocratic relic,” apparently believing that he knows better than the Founding Fathers. “I’ve long supported electing the president by who gets the most votes,” Polis declared on Feb. 24, according to The Hill.
    That plan would force Colorado’s electors — the people who actually cast the official votes for president — to side with whichever candidate wins the national popular vote, no matter what. By changing the regulations at the state level but still using puppet electors, liberals would avoid amending the Constitution to get their way.
    “It’s a way to move towards direct election of the president,” Polis said.
    At first glance, it’s no big deal. Democracy means that people vote and the person with the most votes wins, right?
    The problem, of course, is that America was founded as a republic for reason — and it’s quickly evident just how dangerous it could be to bypass the Electoral College.
    The United States is a huge and diverse country. The whims and demands of voters in Manhattan are drastically different from the concerns of rural farmers in Iowa — yet the voices of those smaller locations are just as important, especially when you realize that huge percentages of our food and supplies come from the heartland.
    The entire purpose of having state and local governments is that a far-off central government can’t bully the rest of the country, but that’s exactly what would happen if the Electoral College were abandoned.
    A presidential candidate would only need to win a handful of big cities such as New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles, completely ignoring the concerns of the interior of the vast nation. The voices of millions of Americans who live outside of coastal population centers would be ignored.
    Ironically, the plan could also mean that the votes of Colorado’s own citizens don’t really count, because they would be negated if they don’t match the whims of the popular vote. As oneColorado county commissioner rightly pointed out, “we do not support the National Popular Vote, which allows California and New York to decide Colorado’s votes for President.”
    But the Rocky Mountain State isn’t alone. An eye-opening number of other states are joining the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact, all moving toward similar legislation.
    “The states making up the compact, which already includes New York, Illinois and all the New England states except for New Hampshire, would commit to awarding their electoral votes to whomever wins the popular vote nationally, regardless of the results in the Electoral College,” The Hill explained.
    That Interstate Compact is not likely to have enough support to make a difference in the 2020 election, but it could play a major role in subsequent votes unless conservatives stand up and stop it.
    The United States of America was founded on the separation of power, not a no-holds-barred popularity contest.
    “Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch,” it’s been said.
    Exactly right.

Similar Threads:

Polis, is child molesting homo, and Colorado was lost 20 years ago. I'm about to leave this pos state. My family homesteaded just south of C Springs, in the late 1800's, and it makes me sick to see what democrats, financed by Aspen scum, have done to my home state! ... I'm pretty sure that what is being done, vis-a-vis the Electoral College, is unConstitutional. Hope the new AG takes them to court!

Move on South, bring your arsenal, and everybody stock up on endless ammo. I think the Yankees and Hollywood are going to be in for a real surprise ending when they see the sequel to the Civil War.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    Move on South, bring your arsenal, and everybody stock up on endless ammo. I think the Yankees and Hollywood are going to be in for a real surprise ending when they see the sequel to the Civil War.
    not nice throwing leftist libs in with us conservative Yankees... now I'm all butt hurt....lol

Sorry Pat, it's the redneck in me. I have no idea how this war would even be fought...

"Show me your voter ID!

"Obama/Bernie/Hillary bumper sticker residue I see here...Hasta la vista baby"

Bottom line is all the white libs would be the first to go, I don't care if they're an anthem kneeling, card carrying Black Lives Matter member, any black person is going to rob them and beat their defenseless brains in because they've trained them real well that white people are the devil, they'll save their bullets to try to battle the constitutional conservatives...Then there will be a couple of hours of a race war until their bullets run out...

I truly pray these ignorant libs go back to fighting Monsanto, stick to what they're good at.

...and for all these celebs and politicians that brought this on, their bodyguards, who I'm sure are all card carrying NRA members, are going to turn toward them and say...

"Damn, I've been wanting to do this for years!" and then shoot them in the face, grab their jewels and cash and hit the road to join the revolution, just saying.

...one last bit of prophecy...

...when the libs dial 911 for the cops to come save them after they've been calling for their deaths for years...ring...ring...ring...ring...ring...ring... nobody home...

OR, the cops might say "Ill be right over, we've been wondering where y'all have been hiding."

Heehee, good one.

I like the part about the bodyguards...lol

Quote Originally Posted by irpat54 View Post
    not nice throwing leftist libs in with us conservative Yankees... now I'm all butt hurt....lol

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	15726425_946474195453096_1032422421370114568_n.jpg‎
Views:	64
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	33176  

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    ROFL... I think I'm all good now...lolClick image for larger version

Name:	download (1).jpg
Views:	11
Size:	22.8 KB
ID:	33177

as I have said before, the dems cannot accept that their candidate managed to LOOSE a "rigged" election, and they are determined to circumvent, or even throw away the constitution in order to replace the man that won that election with their chosen candidate, even though they do not know who that really is.... I heard recently that Hildabeast is talking about running again in 2020, I guess she STILL thinks it is "her turn" to be President..... as if it was a game of "king of the mountain" that children used to play back in the days when kids went OUTSIDE to play.....

Thread Information