" Terribly Dissapointed "
Create Post

" Terribly Dissapointed "

A substitute teacher in Detroit has been hospitalized after a student viciously attacked her because she informed the administration he had brought drugs to school, and the aftermath was captured on cellphone video.
    The teacher, who was hospitalized on Thursday, is in stable condition and expected to recover.
    According to Fox 2, the teacher, who was serving as a substitute at Cody High School, is old enough to be the student’s grandmother.
    Keointay Nelson, a student, told the outlet that the incident occurred at 10:30 a.m. during a math class. The male student walked into the classroom and started punching the woman.
    “I was doing my work, and I just looked up and she was on the floor shaking and stuff,” said Nelson. “Like her head was messed up.”
    “He ran up on the old lady, hit her, pushed her on the ground and hit her again,” Brandon Antisdel, a fellow student, said. “That’s not something anybody should do, especially to an old lady.”
    Nelson, Antisdel, and another student, John O’Neal, were outraged by the attack and ran after the student. “My friend Keiontay and my man John, we all felt offended by it because that’s somebody’s grandmother,” Antisdel said. “So he ran out and we chased him down.”
    The Detroit Public Schools Community District says it’s “terribly disappointed” in the student. The student was placed under arrest and will not be returning to the school.

Similar Threads:

Squad Leader Platinum Member Zulu 36's Avatar
      Credits
      Savings
      Images
      "Welcome to Detroit. Now go home."

"Detroit. Where the weak are killed and eaten."

"DETROIT", no further info is needed...

Detroit.....the end result of a City Government that was run by Blacks.
      Democrats. Of which, I think many of them went to prison.

Detroit: the "middle east" of the USA.....

Definition of a Shet hole.

The only thing violent people understand, is violence against themselves.
      But no one has the balls to institute such a policy.
      Therefore, victims continue to abound.

Brother Dave.....welcome back. Good to see you still kicking....

Credits
      Savings
      Images
      Quote Originally Posted by oldtop View Post
      Detroit: the "middle east" of the USA.....
      Not enough goats wandering around loose on the streets (yet).

Credits
      Savings
      Images
      Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
      Detroit.....the end result of a City Government that was run by Blacks.
      Democrats. Of which, I think many of them went to prison.
      Not enough went to prison, only one black mayor who thought he was untouchable. The black mayor who was untouchable, Coleman Young, accelerated the decline of Detroit. He was a long time politician and knew the ropes of corruption. Plus, he was the first black mayor of a major US city. He was a flaming racist and made no secret about it. He had 20 years to ruin Detroit and made the most of it.

The mayor who is in prison now, Kwame Kilpatrick, thought because he was black and his mother had been a Congresscritter for many years, he was untouchable. Sadly for him, things had changed since Coleman Young's time. A lot more blacks were mayors of big cities and Kwame just didn't have the experience or political allies that Young did. In fact, he p*ssed off a lot of black politicians. Wasn't cutting enough of them in on the action. So the Feds and the State took him out.

The current mayor is a white Democrat. While the city hasn't gotten terribly worse under his administration, it hasn't gotten terribly better.

I remember all the corruption going on in Detroit from the news. It's a shame that a once great City collapsed because of black greed....

Detroit is a classic example of political greed run amuck... the demands on industry became so burdensome, it was cheaper and more profitable for Ford, Chrysler and GM to move to Canada, Mexico, and overseas than it was to continue paying the demands of the crooked politicians and unions.....

Looks like Detroit once again is the most dangerous city in America, Memphis is #2. They used to switch back and forth, Detroit has held #1 for 4 years now.

Russ, I think you and Oldtop should consider going to Memphis and reliving your calling.....just stay away from the black ho's this time.

might be fun at that, Billy, but fighting crime these days is like Jason fighting the Hydra, cut off one head and two grow back..... and the worst part is that it's just not as much FUN as it used to be, since these days the cop is ALWAYS wrong, no matter WHAT he does....

Thread Information