Help in Wishing a WWII Rifleman Happy Birthday
Create Post

Help in Wishing a WWII Rifleman Happy Birthday

If this post is inappropriate, please delete it!! My friend, Sterling Mace, is turning 95 at the 1st of February. I'm leaving for Florida for his surprise birthday party at the end of the month. He fought at Peleliu and Okinawa and wrote the book, "Battleground Pacific". He was in 1st Marines, K 3 5.
    I am trying to get (at least) 95 birthday cards to present to him at his party from his Marine brothers. If you could/would, please send a card to him at my address and I will take them to him for his party. I know this would be a huge surprise for him and mean the world to him. If you are so inclined, please send them:
    Sterling Mace
    c/o Cynthia St. Clair
    3509 Edgewood Dr.
    Amarillo, TX 79109
    Thank you so very much!!

Similar Threads:

Sterling is a member here on L.N. He joined in 2011. Great Marine, to say the least. I will be sending a card.......Thanks for remembering a true Warrior...

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    If it weren’t for Men like this Marine,We’d be speaking Japanese...on way too the Bait shop I’ll get a card and send it out...Go Easy Semper Fi

Thank you guys SO much! He will be so grateful!! And shhhhhh...please don't tell him!! If y'all know anyone else who might be interested, please give them my address...THANK YOU!

Thread Information