a couple of questions..
Create Post

Question a couple of questions..

So I have lurked here for a little while, but this is my first time posting;

My partner and I plan to get married when he gets out of bootcamp. He has aviation support as his MOS and my questions are:

When he gets out of bootcamp, for his 10 day leave, is it possible to get me on his orders, to get housing/BAH ect? I'm not entirely sure how this works.

Do they always have to go to their first MOS school alone? and if so..
    how long is it for aviation support?

I'm just not sure how often we will get to contact each other, and I'd like to know what is going to happen rather than finding out right as it does.
    Last question...
    he took my id and ssn when he last spoke to me on his call, why would he do that? Looking for answers from Marines, thank you!!

Similar Threads:

Quote Originally Posted by WolfofWind View Post
    So I have lurked here for a little while, but this is my first time posting;

My partner and I plan to get married when he gets out of bootcamp. He has aviation support as his MOS and my questions are:

When he gets out of bootcamp, for his 10 day leave, is it possible to get me on his orders, to get housing/BAH ect? I'm not entirely sure how this works.
    I believe he will have to report alone when he gets there everything will depend on the length of the schooling, if your new family is making enough and can make ends meet there is always off base housing but if the school is not a long one it will be hard and liberty will depend on the base commander.

Do they always have to go to their first MOS school alone? and if so..
    how long is it for aviation support?

I'm just not sure how often we will get to contact each other, and I'd like to know what is going to happen rather than finding out right as it does.
    Last question...
    he took my id and ssn when he last spoke to me on his call, why would he do that?
    He will need your ID and SSN for the Admin for after you're married to show you as a dependent and to possibly have some of his pay sent to you
    Looking for answers from Marines, thank you!!
    support schools usually aren't that long, but aviation support has a lot of areas.
    someone who is up to date on today's Corps should be along and give you better info, my info is from a long time ago, things have changed a lot...
    Hope this helps a little

Thread Information