Michelle Obama.....need I say more....
Create Post

Michelle Obama.....need I say more....

On his Thursday show, conservative icon Rush Limbaugh lambasted first lady Michelle Obama for going after Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump for his “locker room talk” after having invited to the White House rappers and pop music stars whose lyrics contained far worse degradation than anything Trump said.
    “It’s not locker room talk. I don’t know men who talk that way. Decent men do not talk that way. What Trump was talking about was sexual assault,” Michelle Obama said during a visit to New Hampshire.
    Limbaugh immediately called out the double standard.
    “Men brag, and she is telling people that she doesn’t know men who brag. You know the people that have been to the White House?” Rush said. (WARNING: Some of the language here and later in the story is graphic and may be offensive to some readers.)
    “How about some of the rappers that talk about their b****** and their hos have performed such lyrics in the White House? But she doesn’t know men who talk and sing about sexual assault. It’s all over hip-hop lyrics and has been for a while!
    “So is assault on the police a feature of some hip-hop lyrics, and it’s been performed at the White House. But she doesn’t know men who talk that way. She doesn’t know decent guys who talk that way.”
    Limbaugh also brought up a “sermon” by the Obamas’ former pastor, Rev. Jeremiah Wright.
    “Yeah, I guess Michelle Obama wasn’t there when the Rev. Wright was talking about Bill Clinton,” Rush said “You remember what Rev. Wright said about Bill Clinton, Monica Lewinsky? … ‘And Bill and Monica Lewinsky was riding dirty. Yeah, chickens have come home to roost, baby.’ ‘Bill was riding dirty,’ and the population, the congregation went nuts.”
    And while Rush didn’t mention her, let’s not forget Michelle’s BFF, Beyoncé. Here are some of her lyrical exploits (WARNING AGAIN: graphic language):
    • “Can you lick my Skittles, it’s the sweetest in the middle / Pink is the flavor, solve the riddle”
    • “I can’t wait till I get home so you can turn that cherry out / I want you to turn that cherry out, turn that cherry out”
    • “First both of my legs go back on your head, and whatever you want, yeah baby, I’m bad”
    • “Now my mascara running, red lipstick smudged / Yeah, he’s so h**** he wants to f*** / He popped all my buttons and he ripped my blouse/ He Monica Lewinsky-ed all on my gown / Oh daddy, daddy, he didn’t bring the towel / Oh baby, baby, we better slow it down”
    • “Over there I swear I saw them cameras flash / Hand prints and footprints on my glass / Hand prints and good grips on my a**”
    • “Gimme that daddy long stroke”
    The first lady, meanwhile, calls her a role model.
    Both of the Obamas are professed Christians, which means (I assume) they are familiar with the Bible. I seem to recall something in the book of Matthew involving specks and logs in eyes.
    I forget the exact wording, but maybe Michelle can look it up before she gives another dismissive speech about Trump’s language and ends up looking like a towering fool in the process.

Similar Threads:

Rush is giving the Monkey-***** more credit than she is due, by saying she should look up a bible passage BEFORE she speaks and ends up LOOKING like a "towering fool".... regardless of WHAT she does, she will always be a "consummate idiot", and nothing she does or says will ever change that...

Actually William....she is a total disgrace to America, as we know it. She should be exiled to Sudan to be with her Ancestors

Real and Imagined, she has forgot her real life because the imagined life sounds so much better, in the world she lives in, the real world it is to hard for her to believe so it is easier to make it up so she can feel superior and special, a real sad place to be in, I may never have the life style she has but I have lived a life that is real, it has been hard at times but I would not trade roles with her life style and try to be something I am not.

Melvin, it's one thing to live in a make believe World.......however, this low life B****, tours the Country giving speeches at Colleges, special event's, and any other gathering she can infiltrate. She publicly, without hesitation, labels all White people as racist and all black people as victims of oppression, discrimination, and racism. She has even told young black students to watch their parents and not let them get fooled by the White mans lies. she and her worthless husband have set this Country back 60 years. What's sad as hell, is she is still doing it daily, without any outcry from the White sector of Congress or the majority of White citizens of America.

I have to agree with you Billy. This women puts on a good front though and most people can't seem to see through the facade. She is the racist, I truly believe she hates white people, if you are white and disagree with her then you are the racist not her, she is a black progressive so she knows she is right, but she is so far out in left field living in the wonderful land of oz.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Melvin, it's one thing to live in a make believe World.......however, this low life B****, tours the Country giving speeches at Colleges, special event's, and any other gathering she can infiltrate. She publicly, without hesitation, labels all White people as racist and all black people as victims of oppression, discrimination, and racism. She has even told young black students to watch their parents and not let them get fooled by the White mans lies. she and her worthless husband have set this Country back 60 years. What's sad as hell, is she is still doing it daily, without any outcry from the White sector of Congress or the majority of White citizens of America.
    We all know you have pin ups of her, lmao, SFMF.

Are y'all talking about Big Mike?

Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    Are y'all talking about Big Mike?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ugly_Woman.jpg‎
Views:	58
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	33086  

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    A$$hurt Sister will run her Bigoted suck until the day they put her A$$ in the ground!!

sad thing is that WE made her what she is...... if it were not for "affirmative action" welfare, and "equality in registration", she would never have received all of the FREE benefits she has received all her life, from a FREE college education (that appears, like her husband's, to have been a total waste of taxpayer dollars) to her stint in the White House this woman has had EVERYTHING handed to her all her life... she has NEVER worked for ANYTHING, it has all been FREE, thanks mostly to THE WHITE MAN.... so who does she hate on, WHITE FOLKS..... she, like her worthless husband, needs to have some one "indulge their racism" and slap the living $hit out of them openly, in public, and be witnessed by the world before sending them on their way to the foreign country of their choice.... all reference to #44 should be forever erased form the country's history except as an example of how NOT to be a President of the USA.....

William, I like the simple way you put things, Brother.

Thread Information