Is there a website that we can do an awards search
Create Post

Is there a website that we can do an awards search

I was wondering if there was a website or someplace that we could check to see if there were unit awards or personal awards that were issued after we separated. I think there was a few issued after my discharge and I want to get it up to date because my son is now in the Armed Forced and I want to get my Blues Uniform squared away for pictures of us both in uniform. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Similar Threads:

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Headquarters Marine Corp Quantico Va...Service and Records branch...If you can get the right Marine on the phone that ain’t got a hair uP his 6 they will help or you’ll have too send a written request Aye Aye Semper Fi

NAVMC 2922 DTD 06FEB18

https://www.marines.mil/News/Publica...2-dtd-06feb18/

Verification of Awards for Veteran Marines

Retired/Veteran Marines
    Requests for verification of awards should be submitted to the appropriate address below, using the Standard Form 180 (SF 180) or a signed written letter with all pertinent personal information, along with a copy of the DD214.
    Inquiries from Marines discharged or retired prior January 1999
    Address: National Personnel Records Center, Military Personnel Records, 1 Archives Drive, St. Louis, MO 63138. Fax number: (314) 801-9195.
    Inquiries from Marines discharged or retired after January 1999
    Address: Headquarters, U.S. Marine Corps, Military Awards Branch (MMMA), 2008 Elliot Road, Quantico, VA 22134-5030. Telephone number: (703)784-9206.

Thread Information