Is there a website that we can do an awards search
Create Post
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1

    Is there a website that we can do an awards search

    I was wondering if there was a website or someplace that we could check to see if there were unit awards or personal awards that were issued after we separated. I think there was a few issued after my discharge and I want to get it up to date because my son is now in the Armed Forced and I want to get my Blues Uniform squared away for pictures of us both in uniform. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Similar Threads:

  2. #2
    Marine Free Member FistFu68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Headquarters Marine Corp Quantico Va...Service and Records branch...If you can get the right Marine on the phone that ainít got a hair uP his 6 they will help or youíll have too send a written request Aye Aye Semper Fi

  3. #3
    NAVMC 2922 DTD 06FEB18

    Verification of Awards for Veteran Marines

    Retired/Veteran Marines
    Requests for verification of awards should be submitted to the appropriate address below, using the Standard Form 180 (SF 180) or a signed written letter with all pertinent personal information, along with a copy of the DD214.
    Inquiries from Marines discharged or retired prior January 1999
    Address: National Personnel Records Center, Military Personnel Records, 1 Archives Drive, St. Louis, MO 63138. Fax number: (314) 801-9195.
    Inquiries from Marines discharged or retired after January 1999
    Address: Headquarters, U.S. Marine Corps, Military Awards Branch (MMMA), 2008 Elliot Road, Quantico, VA 22134-5030. Telephone number: (703)784-9206.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not Create Posts
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts