One Actor steps forward...
Create Post

One Actor steps forward...

Not a gigantic thing, but it's at least a stepping stone...

Mark Wahlberg lends his support to repair a vandalized Vietnam War memorial

Actor and Boston native Mark Wahlberg is among those offering his support to efforts to repair a vandalized Vietnam War memorial.

The damage to the memorial in Boston's Dorchester neighborhood and the landscaping around it was discovered last week.

State police said bricks had been thrown at the memorial stone, an American flag was cut and a Massachusetts flag was ripped taken a flagpole and left with trash on it. A POW-MIA flag was apparently stolen.

Wahlberg tweeted his support for a GoFundMe page that's been set up to help pay for repairs to the Dorchester Vietnam Memorial, which includes the names of local residents who died in the conflict.

No arrests have been reported.

Similar Threads:

F*cking A**holes

The chicken sh*t vandals, not Mark Wahlberg.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    F**King Punks need a goood A$$ whippin

Bunch of low life scum....need to be drawn and quartered..then fed to hogs.

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Just an FYI----Dorchester is the largest neighborhood in the City of Boston, with about 90,000 people, and is also one of the toughest neighborhoods, with a lot of crime and so forth----so just the fact that is happened there tells me that potentially it was random, that is, destroy for the sake of destroying, not specifically targeting any group.....so even a monument to some stupid slain gang member would probably be defaced too-----just one of those rough neighborhoods where there is a lot of violence of all kinds, and senseless shet happens all the time-----it was more than likely not targeted toward vets in any way. A monument to the Girl Scouts would have met the same fate in a very violent neighborhood like Dorchester. You should see how crowded Dorchester Court is on a daily basis. High crime area. This does not justify what happened, but it does explain it.....otherwise, we're thinking oh they are against Vietnam vets. Not so. They're against anything that presents a target of any kind.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Way too much Idle time for the f**king Punks bunch of bada$$e$ should be walking point in Syria instead of acting like 10 yr olds

James Woods is another Actor that is a true American Patriotic.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Billy a few moons back 2002 my brother and a couple of his USMC buddies threw a surprise mini reunion of survivor’s from my Plt in DC the Star that had too Cancel out was Mr Charlton Heston...He sent me a personal letter that I have in my Bible it’s very special...He was dying but still took the Time too let me know how he felt about Us Nam Marines...I’ve never been Star struck the Respect coming outta his words where Biblical

the last skeleton head on his left, our right as looking at the picture says it all...lol

download.jpg

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Jack....there could be a simple monument to Nothingness, a five foot slab of granite, just standing in a park, and there would be elements of hoodlums in Dorchester, and places like it, who would destroy or deface it in no time at all. Almost all tough high crime neighborhoods are like that. Full of savages.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Yessir Dave we have our share of Em out here but when they’re looking down on there fancy iPhones is a great time too Crack Em in the back of the head with a bullet

Thread Information