9/11
Create Post

Thread: 9/11

9/11

9/11 anniversary. What a sickening event, that cost the lives of nearly three thousand Americans. I'm sure this country will never forget what happened that day. Prayers for all the families of the survivors.

Squad Leader Platinum Member Zulu 36's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I certainly haven't forgotten. They publish photos of people jumping from the World Trade Center, but they never publish what they looked like after they landed. I have a photo of one I found online years ago. Not attractive at all. They need to publish those photos and those of other bodies. The reporting is too vanilla and needs to be "in your face" to get the full horror of it.

Many have already forgotten, and some don't even really know, as I'm sure it's Histrory and not taught in school's these days...

I heard on TV this morning that already 25% of our population wasn't even born then. Since they don't teach much history anymore it won't be long before no one knows.

Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    I heard on TV this morning that already 25% of our population wasn't even born then. Since they don't teach much history anymore it won't be long before no one knows.
    Or cares, Russ......it's a shame!

Its a shame how most of this country does not even take a minute to mourn this horrible day. I went all day on the 11th and never heard one person even mention it. To me it still feels like yesterday. It was definitely a day that changed my life forever.

Thread Information