Are we in a Civil War; thought provoking - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    More than that, they have no idea of what they're asking for. I don't believe there'd be able to find any "safe spaces" or time outs.
    spot on the mark, they say where theirs a will there's a way... well, we are the will and we know the way...

William, that's what I was good at, but I'm flexible. I'm going to spend most of my time though playing tootsies with those female rebels anyway. I might even take some prisoners this time.
    that's how it was in the BUSH for sure, but around here, and I suspect in and around YOUR place, there will likely be "clear fields of fire in all directions"... why not make use of it, and SAVE the "up close and personal" for a last resort ( except when you feel a need to "take" a few prisoners)

Well, don't tell anybody, but you all are better shots than I am. But I'm not against firing from cover, I'm open to trying new things. Just kidding.

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    ARE we IN a civil war? We're in an ideology war, if that is what's meant. It hasn't yet "graduated" to a civil war within the common meaning of that term, but we're possibly well on our way. Huge division, we don't need to be told, between common sense and blind idealism, but it may turn out all right yet.

Dave, my brother, you are an incredible OPTIMIST..... but I sincerely hope YOU are right, and our "gut instincts" are wrong...................

Credits
    Savings
    Well, William, it's just that this kind of thing has happened before, and it did lead to civil war once, but things have happened since, although not as bad as today, so it remains to be seen just how far the dems will push the Republicans (notice one is capitalized and one is not. lOL)-----if they push hard enough, to where they are determined to take away things/rights etc from the rest of the country, then yes, it will happen, it might come to armed conflict, but right at this moment, who knows, is my main point.

Regardless....my trigger finger needs a workout. Thing is, we are the last Generation that are willing to fight to save America as we know it should be. After we're gone, America as we know it, is doomed....

Maybe, but I have to have confidence in my offspring with my genes. Don't you know.

By the way, your's as well brother.

USMC correctly states we are in an "ideology war" but I think it 2 prong push, 1st is what is happening right now with a lot of publicity of the young people and how they are being taught in the high schools and upper so called elite institutions with no government classes or history of the United States being taught with the truth. #2 with the migration problems we are having by the far left trying to let anyone in the USA no matter who or what they are and the left knows their base will be for the dems when it comes to elections and that means the liberals will get in control legally if we don't come up with some quick answers and at least President Trump is trying to get that done now if he can get his own people to wake up in congress and help him on the border control. The republicans have to get their head out of their Azz and get with president and get this solved ASAP we will lose! We are running out of time.

it would be a good start if we had an AG with some balls that would put an end to this azzinine "investigation" of Trump... for two years they have tried to find something, anything that they could pin on him to no avail... every time they take a new track it turns up HILLERY.... but SHE can do no wrong, had even one of those things been laid at HIS doorstep, the left would be screaming for impeachment, which some idiots are doing anyway without a shred of evidence.... his offense was to win an election that had been rigged in favor of Hildabeast, and the dummicrats STILL can't figure out how he did it.....

Yes William, every time I see that little munskin I see the wizard of oz pulling his strings. What a deep state little azzwipe.

Quote Originally Posted by oldtop View Post
    it would be a good start if we had an AG with some balls that would put an end to this azzinine "investigation" of Trump... for two years they have tried to find something, anything that they could pin on him to no avail... every time they take a new track it turns up HILLERY.... but SHE can do no wrong, had even one of those things been laid at HIS doorstep, the left would be screaming for impeachment, which some idiots are doing anyway without a shred of evidence.... his offense was to win an election that had been rigged in favor of Hildabeast, and the dummicrats STILL can't figure out how he did it.....
    I agree, the word is that Trump might Dump Sessions after the midterms, I hope he puts someone in there that has a pair...

Yes William, every time I see that little munskin I see the wizard of oz pulling his strings. What a deep state little azzwipe.

Credits
    Savings
    Needless to say, if and when the dems ever get power back, they will make this investigation look like a Boy Scout outing. They will have investigations about investigations, before they're through ruining the country with their loser antics.

if Trump manages to dump Sessions, Rudy Guiliani could be the next AG... too bad he didn't get the job from jump street....

Thread Information