Are we in a Civil War; thought provoking - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 46
  1. #31
    Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    5,676
    Credits
    15,887
    Savings
    0
    Images
    5
    Giuliani would be good....not shy, that's for sure


  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by oldtop View Post
    if Trump manages to dump Sessions, Rudy Guiliani could be the next AG... too bad he didn't get the job from jump street....
    he stated he didn't want it at the time, but maybe he would have changed his mind by now. it would be nice, he is a bulldog and wouldn't "monkey around", oh wait was that a racial slur?


  3. #33
    Democrats have been at war with Republicans ever since the Republicans freed the slaves.


  4. #34
    Super Moderator Platinum Member Mongoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    10,350
    Credits
    3,938
    Savings
    0
    Pat, you are going to be in trouble with PETA for embarrassing Monkeys, by comparing them to Negros.


  5. #35
    that's true, Keg, but not like this.... with the advent of obozo, they have gone rabid, and instead of "competitive infighting" like they used to engage in, it is now the hour of OBSTRUCTIONISM.... with an added concentrated effort to remove a president that they do not like.... if successful, there will never be another non-democrat president, they will simply remove any elected official that will not follow their "party line", effectively turning this country into a "banana republic dictatorship" ... JMHO....


  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Pat, you are going to be in trouble with PETA for embarrassing Monkeys, by comparing them to Negros.
    I guess I had better get ready.
    1920152_720584044659769_2139015544_n.jpg


  7. #37
    Appears that you Marines have a High opinion of Trump AKA don the con so my ? to you is This the guy you would like to share a FOXHole with? After all it is a know fact that he couldn,t pass the physical, bad feet, had to go to college ,etc . Cpllawson


  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by cpllawson View Post
    Appears that you Marines have a High opinion of Trump AKA don the con so my ? to you is This the guy you would like to share a FOXHole with? After all it is a know fact that he couldn,t pass the physical, bad feet, had to go to college ,etc . Cpllawson
    What's your point? that is irrelevant.

    4.2 GDP, more jobs created in 1.5 yrs in office than Obama or Bush or Clinton did in the same time period, Military on the upswing, respected around the world again, N. Korea at least settled down some, new trade deals, Canada to the table for talks about new trade deal,
    what else do you want to know? I could go on and on.


  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by cpllawson View Post
    Appears that you Marines have a High opinion of Trump AKA don the con so my ? to you is This the guy you would like to share a FOXHole with? After all it is a know fact that he couldn,t pass the physical, bad feet, had to go to college ,etc . Cpllawson
    I like him because he doesn't wear mommy jeans like the last azzwhite.


  10. #40
    Trump wasn't one of the 125,000+ draft dodgers who fled to Canada.


  11. #41
    Super Moderator Platinum Member Mongoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    10,350
    Credits
    3,938
    Savings
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by cpllawson View Post
    Appears that you Marines have a High opinion of Trump AKA don the con so my ? to you is This the guy you would like to share a FOXHole with? After all it is a know fact that he couldn,t pass the physical, bad feet, had to go to college ,etc . Cpllawson
    I have never looked down on any man not serving because of physical ailments. We look down on azzholes who should have and could have, but ran and hid just like the cowards they were. I can assure you, I would welcome Trump any day, over our recent Jungle Bunny President...obama, or our White N****R President, Clinton.


  12. #42
    Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    5,676
    Credits
    15,887
    Savings
    0
    Images
    5
    Would be nice if new guys would start their own thread, in the Political Section where it belongs, but no, they have to criticize and bash Trump etc don the con.....sad story as always, dems who have no independent thought processes, just regurgitating CNN news points of view like Pavlov's dog. CNN is like I hate trump...viewers are like yeah yeah yeah me too just cuz you said it.....LOL


  13. #43
    Marine Free Member FistFu68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Tombstone,Az
    Posts
    9,770
    Credits
    110,863
    Savings
    0
    Images
    148
    This is what happens Dave when you let your baby drink Koolaide for breakfast instead of sucking on a Titty


  14. #44
    Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    5,676
    Credits
    15,887
    Savings
    0
    Images
    5
    hahahaha True


  15. #45
    cpllawson is probably someone who comes in and post but then runs and hides he will probably not be back for a long time... again... his profile said he joined in 2011, sounds like a pot stirrer... or licker...


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not Create Posts
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts