Calling all groupies, non-rates and wannabes, SOUND OFF what you love about Marines - Page 15
Create Post
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast
    Is this really what Women Marines look like???

Hot Damn!

If looks could kill the enemy wouldn't have a chance.

The few that I saw back in my day did not look like that. No wonder we now have an all volunteer MC.

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    The few that I saw back in my day did not look like that. No wonder we now have an all volunteer MC.

I agree! I never saw any that even remotely looked like those ladies?
    I did see a few Navy nurses LT's that looked that good....one was from Kentucky...southern girl ! I believe she took special pleasure in sticking my toocus with anti-bio tics ?

Here I actually read the caption under the photo that helps:
    The tactical women calendar rounded up 12 of the prettiest women in the military

*we need to find that calendar and get it for Jack for Christmas, a year of babes in combat boots

a "fire team" from the PMS Brigade.... look out, people, here comes TROUBLE.....

Quote Originally Posted by oldtop View Post
    a "fire team" from the PMS Brigade.... look out, people, here comes TROUBLE.....
    The Marine Corps needs to start up an elite troop of middle aged women like myself, if I could just learn to harness the power of that PMS!

I don't even think we'd need weapons or any training, any man in his right mind will be running for his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    The Marine Corps needs to start up an elite troop of middle aged women like myself, if I could just learn to harness the power of that PMS!

I don't even think we'd need weapons or any training, any man in his right mind will be running for his life.
    got that right!!!!!.... PMS is a POWERFUL thing, and it's even an "acceptable" DEFENSE in some courts.... kind of like in the days when "he needed killin, your honor" was an acceptable defense in some southern states.....

Quote Originally Posted by oldtop View Post
    got that right!!!!!.... PMS is a POWERFUL thing, and it's even an "acceptable" DEFENSE in some courts.... kind of like in the days when "he needed killin, your honor" was an acceptable defense in some southern states.....
    It still should be a defense, there's people out there these days that not only need it but they're asking for it.

Happy Birthday Dave!
    (USMC2571)

It won't let me post on your birthday thread...
    http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...-Birthday-Dave

I hope you had an awesome birthday and many more ahead!

Oh man, an m14, my boyfriend's favorite...

Vietnam War hero sentenced to 7 years for decades-old rifle purchase: report

https://www.foxnews.com/us/vietnam-w...urchase-report

A reminder to everyone to get out and vote on Election Day.

Amen.

We all need to pray every day.

The Lord is working on it, and in his usual creative, hilarious and unexpected ways, choosing people like Donald Trump and Kanye West to work through...

Everybody keep calm, VOTE, and enjoy the show...

I am what you would call a " Death before Dishonor " Marine and American. Anyone that would vote for the Lunatic Left, is Dishonoring America, and should be considered a Traitor to the U.S., and should be treated as such.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    I am what you would call a " Death before Dishonor " Marine and American. Anyone that would vote for the Lunatic Left, is Dishonoring America, and should be considered a Traitor to the U.S., and should be treated as such.
    They are highly impressionable and delusional but I'd hate to have to kill em.

Thread Information