Calling all groupies, non-rates and wannabes, SOUND OFF what you love about Marines
Create Post
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 141
  1. #1

  2. #2

  3. #3
    The no nonsense...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	my job is.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	32806


  4. #4
    Can I post in here? I'm a wannabe.......along with Russ.......we wannabe 40 again. Also Russ want's to be #1 again, instead of 3/4's....just saying....


  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Can I post in here? I'm a wannabe.......along with Russ.......we wannabe 40 again. Also Russ want's to be #1 again, instead of 3/4's....just saying....
    Yes of course, we love when real Marines stop by the groupie thread! But you have to be nice to the tourists and some of us may want to pet you.


    HELLO, groupies and wannabes, donít be afraid, only a few of them bite, come post why you love Marines here.


    Russ, you are #1!
    Youíre a double cherry, Johnny Appleseed stud, rest easy.



  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    Yes of course, we love when real Marines stop by the groupie thread! But you have to be nice to the tourists and some of us may want to pet you.


    HELLO, groupies and wannabes, don’t be afraid, only a few of them bite, come post why you love Marines here.


    Russ, you are #1!
    You’re a double cherry, Johnny Appleseed stud, rest easy.
    Yes, as you know Honey, as Marines we are life takers and heartbreakers. I've had great Marine friends all my life, wouldn't change a thing.


  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    Yes, as you know Honey, as Marines we are life takers and heartbreakers. I've had great Marine friends all my life, wouldn't change a thing.


    I know, what’s with the sweet talking to panty dropping and ultimately heart breaking masterful talent of Marines that distinguishes them from other branches of the military and people in general? Who can explain that to me???








  8. #8
    as a victim of the phenomena myself... we ask the probing Marine questions here on the groupie thread.


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    as a victim of the phenomena myself... we ask the probing Marine questions here on the groupie thread.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	44566.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	32809
    “The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!”

    ― Eleanor Roosevelt


  10. #10

  11. #11
    Gotta love Eleanor Roosevelt.


  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by irpat54 View Post
    Attachment 32809
    “The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!”

    ― Eleanor Roosevelt
    You can't see in the portrait there but Eleanor's panties are around her ankle as she wrote this poetry.


  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    You can't see in the portrait there but Eleanor's panties are around her ankle as she wrote this poetry.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Cartoon-Character-Mutley-Laughing.gif
Views:	16
Size:	836.3 KB
ID:	32810


  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by irpat54 View Post
    Gotta love Eleanor Roosevelt.
    Yeah I don't feel so bad now I fall for the charms of Marines if even Eleanor Roosevelt does.


  15. #15
    President Harry Truman, said this of the Marine Corps.......Marines are nothing but a bunch of over paid, over sexed, professional killers......


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not Create Posts
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts