Local Marines make it big !!!
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Local Marines make it big !!!

2 LN Marines Featured on GEICOŽ commercials - BeltBuckle !! ________________________________ ........................................... word has it - a INDIANmotorcycle rider & a snake killer mongoose stared on a geico commercial and made guest apperances on a geico beltbuckle viewed below- Attachment 32788Click image for larger version

Name:	mongooseimg-5964_orig.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	32789 Russ on the left ? Billy in the Barrel ? oops

Similar Threads:

Ed......Russ and I, are having an autograph signing forum created for all you common people to get to know a real Marine Grunt Celebrity.

Yes, I'm getting prices on our autographs so that we can say something personal, like to common person #__. Then all we'll have to do is insert each person's personal number. I'm making stamps for Billy and I so we can get the autographs done really fast. What price do you think we should charge?

Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    Yes, I'm getting prices on our autographs so that we can say something personal, like to common person #__. Then all we'll have to do is insert each person's personal number. I'm making stamps for Billy and I so we can get the autographs done really fast. What price do you think we should charge?

I'm already camped out waiting in line, actually no line yet, just me, y'alls #1 groupie. I want to collect the whole MOS set of Nam Marine cards.

Now that's an idea.

I was also thinking a Leatherneck Nam Marine holiday calendar, show these kids what it looks like on the other side of retirement.

Photos of y'all sitting on the front porch with a tallboy polishing your rifle and a couple of hotties with their panties around their ankles.

Think about it, money maker.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    I was also thinking a Leatherneck Nam Marine holiday calendar, show these kids what it looks like on the other side of retirement.

Photos of y'all sitting on the front porch with a tallboy polishing your rifle and a couple of hotties with their panties around their ankles.

Think about it, money maker.
    How much do you think we should charge the hotties with their panties around their ankles?

I wonder what else we could take in trade if they can't afford us.

How much do you think we should charge the hotties with their panties around their ankles?

​Who wants a mustache ride?

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    ​Who wants a mustache rider?

fixed it for you.....

Quote Originally Posted by oldtop View Post
    fixed it for you.....
    I can't believe you still don't trust me?

It's a cop movie quote, Super Troopers. Russ can take payment in mustache rides.

Quote Originally Posted by oldtop View Post
    fixed it for you.....

OT, is this some kind of Marine, reverse psychology, Jedi mind trick? If you think I'm a man, I'll be forced to prove otherwise???

I'm trying to raise the funds, I've got a Go-Fund me page and I'm selling my panties in the Leatherneck online store.

Kimmer, I was just thinking that YOU were looking to ride a moustache, my brother Russ can hunt up his own riders.... 'course iffin you wanna prove you're a real girl, I'm willing to verify the "outcoming" so to speak.....

Thread Information