Local Marines make it big !!!
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1

    Local Marines make it big !!!

    2 LN Marines Featured on GEICOŽ commercials - BeltBuckle !! ________________________________ ........................................... word has it - a INDIANmotorcycle rider & a snake killer mongoose stared on a geico commercial and made guest apperances on a geico beltbuckle viewed below- Attachment 32788Click image for larger version

Name:	mongooseimg-5964_orig.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	32789 Russ on the left ? Billy in the Barrel ? oops

    Similar Threads:

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Ed......Russ and I, are having an autograph signing forum created for all you common people to get to know a real Marine Grunt Celebrity.


  4. #4
    Yes, I'm getting prices on our autographs so that we can say something personal, like to common person #__. Then all we'll have to do is insert each person's personal number. I'm making stamps for Billy and I so we can get the autographs done really fast. What price do you think we should charge?


  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    Yes, I'm getting prices on our autographs so that we can say something personal, like to common person #__. Then all we'll have to do is insert each person's personal number. I'm making stamps for Billy and I so we can get the autographs done really fast. What price do you think we should charge?

    I'm already camped out waiting in line, actually no line yet, just me, y'alls #1 groupie. I want to collect the whole MOS set of Nam Marine cards.


  6. #6
    Now that's an idea.


  7. #7
    I was also thinking a Leatherneck Nam Marine holiday calendar, show these kids what it looks like on the other side of retirement.

    Photos of y'all sitting on the front porch with a tallboy polishing your rifle and a couple of hotties with their panties around their ankles.

    Think about it, money maker.



  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    I was also thinking a Leatherneck Nam Marine holiday calendar, show these kids what it looks like on the other side of retirement.

    Photos of y'all sitting on the front porch with a tallboy polishing your rifle and a couple of hotties with their panties around their ankles.

    Think about it, money maker.
    How much do you think we should charge the hotties with their panties around their ankles?

    I wonder what else we could take in trade if they can't afford us.



  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    How much do you think we should charge the hotties with their panties around their ankles?

    I wonder what else we could take in trade if they can't afford us.

    ​Who wants a mustache ride?




  10. #10

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    ​Who wants a mustache rider?

    fixed it for you.....


  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by oldtop View Post
    fixed it for you.....
    I can't believe you still don't trust me?



    It's a cop movie quote, Super Troopers. Russ can take payment in mustache rides.


  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by oldtop View Post
    fixed it for you.....

    OT, is this some kind of Marine, reverse psychology, Jedi mind trick? If you think I'm a man, I'll be forced to prove otherwise???





  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    How much do you think we should charge the hotties with their panties around their ankles?

    I wonder what else we could take in trade if they can't afford us.
    I'm trying to raise the funds, I've got a Go-Fund me page and I'm selling my panties in the Leatherneck online store.


  15. #15
    Kimmer, I was just thinking that YOU were looking to ride a moustache, my brother Russ can hunt up his own riders.... 'course iffin you wanna prove you're a real girl, I'm willing to verify the "outcoming" so to speak.....


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not Create Posts
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts