Stopping the Hawaiian volcano
Create Post

Stopping the Hawaiian volcano

I think it was on some news channel where I heard this….
    They were talking about stopping the Hawaiian volcano, which as everyone knows,
    has really been spouting-off lately.
    Anyway, according to ancient Hawaiian tradition, the quickest way to APPEASE PELE
    and have the volcanic fires simmer down is to make a human sacrifice into her fires,
    and according to tradition, the sacrifice needs to be a celebrated leader of Hawaiian ancestry
    and who was held power for a minimum of seven years.

Upon hearing this news, Obama quickly announced he was actually born in Kenya,

and has the Birth Certificate to prove it.I think it was on some news channel where I heard this….

They were talking about stopping the Hawaiian volcano, which as everyone knows,
    has really been spouting-off lately.
    Anyway, according to ancient Hawaiian tradition, the quickest way to APPEASE PELE
    and have the volcanic fires simmer down is to make a human sacrifice into her fires,
    and according to tradition, the sacrifice needs to be a celebrated leader of Hawaiian ancestry
    and who was held power for a minimum of seven years.

Upon hearing this news, Obama quickly announced he was actually born in Kenya,

and has the Birth Certificate to prove it.

Similar Threads:

Credits
    Savings
    What made me first think you were gowanna say day wuz gowanna be lookin for some transexual with the same requirements - MOOSE SHELL OBAMMY

Bayrocks Bimbo'

Credits
    Savings

or we could pick
    the odd man out
    WINS

Now that is an intimidating D.I.....no wonder them thar Dog faces are so tough.....just saying...

lol... now that some funny stuff right there. I say let's grab the big O and help him save lives by tossing him in.
    just saying......... sounds good to me.

for added insurance, toss in Moochell too!!!.... You can NEVER be too careful these days....

Quote Originally Posted by oldtop View Post
    for added insurance, toss in Moochell too!!!.... You can NEVER be too careful these days....
    Wouldn't it be better to throw in a man and a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    download (1).gif

Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    you would be... O is a he-she and Moochie is a she-he.... covers ALL the bases for the old "volcano god"....

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    I can think of two or three former members here who would be voted in by a landslide majority on the question of them being thrown to appease the volcano.

Thread Information