Questionable medical history, need clarification?!
Create Post

Question Questionable medical history, need clarification?!

So I’ve been in the recruitment process for some time now, my package is up at MEPS and my mind is going everywhere. I was diagnosed with sleepwalking medically when I was 16, for events that happened when I was 14. Upon getting my clearance letter for this my doctor realized that I never had a sleep test performed, and the diagnosis was faulty. In my clearance letter he said “I am not relieving him of his sleepwalking, because despite his diagnosis at the age of 16, it’s evident that it was false and I am clearing him.”

So yes, my doctor says I’m fine, but I have medication going up through the age of 18 claiming it was for sleeping. My recruiter sent my package with my clearance letter to the Gunnery Sargent? (I’m not positive so forgive me if that’s wrong). He looked over it and sent it to MEPS last week, now I wait. Do you think I will be cleared to ‘go’ to MEPS?