Marine to Marines - asking for help
Create Post

Marine to Marines - asking for help

I used to post on this forum as a Poolee over a decade ago. I continued posting as a new Marine while dealing with some significant personal issues. I made one post on here with my old username where I mentioned my name and hometown.

I was honorably discharged after 4 years. I deployed to Iraq. I used my GI Bill to get my bachelors and masters. I’m a productive member of society and I have had many, many people search me via google and find all of my foolish posts made as a 17 year old on this forum because of that one post. It’s not a good look. I’m not asking all my old posts to be deleted, just that if that one post were to be deleted it would be extremely helpful as I’m currently applying for federal LE positions and don’t want that out on the internet.

Who would I contact for help with this? I have no problem sharing my DD214, diplomas, etc to verify I am who I say I am.

Thanks!

Similar Threads:

Contact Mongoose he may know

I sent you a private message...12thMarine.

That's the very reason why I never got on the internet before I became a cop.

Russ, you didn't get on the internet because you didn't want your 52 kids knowing where you was......just saying

Well, that as well. Thanks for reminding me. I was also called Johny Appleseed.

Lets not forget #1.......18527931_10211149974657074_1324379876370755056_n.jpgA picture of your first love...

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Lets not forget #1.......Attachment 32740A picture of your first love...
    ROFLMBO...

Well, just remember she had teeth back then, a little black, but who can see that well in the dark anyway. She certainly didn't age well that's the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    Well, just remember she had teeth back then, a little black, but who can see that well in the dark anyway. She certainly didn't age well that's the truth.
    You told me how you used to lick off the dried Beetle-nut juice around her mouth....remember that??

Better that than the other end.

Jack was at the other end.....

This is what confuses me first I should caveat most of my posts are super rude and really aggressive. I don't understand how 1 post would make it so someone was ineligible for law enforcement service. Was he saying snorting cocaine was good? Did he say he was a felon? How is one post on a random site that you don't have to tell anyone about going to disqualify you from being a cop 1+1 does not = 2 in my equation?

It would be like winning the lottery......one chance in a million.

Thread Information