Who was your sweetheart when you enlisted - Page 57
Create Post
Page 57 of 62 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758596061 ... LastLast
    Snuffie, I'm putting that in my Marine glossary, and Elephant grass, that stuff is like razor blades! Yikes!

Happy Birthday Marines!

The Sexiest Day of the Year!

I love y'all!

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    This Yorkie is long haired....Attachment 33036
    As you know Billy, that's what I was talking about. Great minds think a like.

Almost a grunt, huh? I was almost snuffed a couple of times + as well if you remember. But, I'm still standing tall, hard to kill.

I knew what y'all were talking about, I'm a great mind too, I was trying to act like a lady.

I told you, Gus has a buzz cut, but I think I'm going to watch some Youtube videos on beaver grooming and see if I can attempt a "high and tight".

The high and tight Kim is very difficult to perform if not trained in the art. If you should need any 1 on 1 schooling on this endeavor just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    The high and tight Kim is very difficult to perform if not trained in the art. If you should need any 1 on 1 schooling on this endeavor just let me know.
    when your dealing with "beaver" forget the "high and tight" and go for the "Kojak" look... KISS principle... Keep It Simple Sweetie, less chance of a "personal injury" that way.....

I've tried, I can't do Kojak it's so itchy. I say frame it and use the #1 attachment, it doesn't get simpler than that, the beaver shavers are the ones complicating it.

I like a natural Woman. I don't have fantasies about adolescent girls. I like a real Woman. I am secure in my manhood. I don't need a Woman who tries to look like a 10 year old girl. I have always had a beard, cause I don't like shaving. I don't know how some Women do that shet everyday. Besides....it tastes and feels the same. Just saying. I think in a former life, I was a Viking Warrior. And our Viking Ladies were sexy as hell, in a time where they had real boobs and natural looks......just saying

We see eye to eye on so many important issues Billy, I'm into natural Viking Warrior sex myself.

Ed and I were discussing pubestyles one day and I told him guys these days seem to want shaved beaver and his reply:

"Do these men today need their mommies to cut the crust off their sandwiches too?"

HahaHAHA! I think of that every morning in the shower now and laugh.

I want to clarify a statement I previously made, concerning my Brother Russ. He is truly a Warrior Grunt. He faced death many times over and came out smiling. However, he served with the 3/5. They had a Rear Area, complete with a Deli and Cafeteria. They enjoyed a movie theater, rec-hall, swimming pool, and a SPA for Officers and senior NCO's. They had indoor plumbing and Television. They had every week-end off, with free transportation to and from Da-Nang. The Da-Nang City Council, provided Russ with a free spacious room at the " Yo-Fvc-Em Hotel" . Russ, was well know as a big spender and the designated Marine Gigolo for the 3rd. Battalion 5th Marines.....whose Logo was...."Buffalo Humpers."

Yes my brother, we in the 3/5 had it made. Our battalion motto in fact was "Get some," of course I don't know what that meant. Billy and his crew the 3/26 used to challenge us to beach volley ball, and later they tried to beat us in the badminton tournament. I don't think they ever did very well, but they tried (trying never worked by the way).

Hot Memphis Lovin is actually based on Viking Warrior Sex. I see that Billy believes in a prior life he was a Viking Warrior, may or many not be true. As always once again I am a Viking Warrior again in this life. With all my Swedish, Dutch, and German heritage with the Scot also thrown in the Viking Warrior Sex has always been a strong part of my life. Just saying.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    When you two killers where playing this Highlander was Hiding the Salami with the Round Eye Doughnut Dollies Go Easy Happy Birthday you two Jarhead Brothers of mine

Thank you Jack, much appreciated.

Kim, as you know from prior threads Jack, Billy and I go way back. As a matter of fact back about 3 weeks from now, beginning of December, in 1968 my crew, the 3/5 invited Billy and Jack and their crews in the 3/26 to an outing at a beautiful spot with many recreational facilities called Meade River. Of course, as always we in the 3/5 got there 1st so we set up the party with numerous games, lots of ways to show off our authentic abilities and after about 2-3 days we sent them a message to hurry up and get here because the party was really happening.

When the 3/26 finally joined us, it seemed like it took them forever, we all decided to have a shooting match to test our marksmanship skills, so we went over to what we called the Hook. Fortunately we had numerous targets to choose from and I was happy to see that so many of them were placed up real close so I couldn't miss. We all had a ball, we met many of the locals and played with them as well and they joined us in the shooting matches, of course we were better shots so they all lost.

Now I don't know about Billy and Jack, but personally I had such and eventful and unbelievable time there at Meade River I will never forget that place. After so many of my crew were worn out from frolicking at the shooting match at the Hook we left the party and went back to our homes where we had the bar and Cafeteria and watched some great movies and tv shows. We actually were living the life of Riley.

Wow I heard the Marine Corps wasn't always fair but that's just crazy so if you got lucky and got in the 3/5 it was fancy flushing toilets and badminton tournaments in Nam but if you ended up 3/26 you were eating leaches humping muddy panties in a foxhole???

That just ain't right.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Whoa now Sweetie Brother Billy was doing the Panty Humpin I was Stickin a Rock Ape

Thread Information