Who was your sweetheart when you enlisted - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 179 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    Does anybody know what's up with these credits I'm accruing? Can I use them to buy my way into the Marine only section? I'm going crazy being tied up here in the Marine family room. They won't even let me talk on the weather thread. There was a beautiful full moon the other night and a gentle breeze coming in from the south east and I really wanted to share it with y'all. I even signed up for the gold membership which is strangely cheaper than the silver but nothing changed

And it shouldn't change.
    You're NOT a Marine; or part of a Marine family. You're just a guest on this forum.

Also you should knock off all the trash talk about San Diego Marines and their service in Viet Nam. You don't have a clue what goes on at MCRDSD, Pendleton or other Marine Training facilities.

Take it easy, brother...... if your offended by a sense of humor or never busted balls....find a more serious thread to occupy yourself with.

Quote Originally Posted by DaShadow View Post
    And it shouldn't change.
    You're NOT a Marine; or part of a Marine family. You're just a guest on this forum.

Also you should knock off all the trash talk about San Diego Marines and their service in Viet Nam. You don't have a clue what goes on at MCRDSD, Pendleton or other Marine Training facilities.
    Wowzers I'm sorry I offended you, I was just trying to flirt with these guys and have fun. I absolutely know nothing about any of those places and I love all Marines, especially the Nam Marines, I'm here as a groupie. I would never break into your private club, I'm just jealous is all. Maybe one day I'll be part of the Marine family you never know. I wish you the best and thank you for your service.

I'd vent more, but I think everyone gets MY drift. If you're NOT a Marine - STOP bashing Marines (wherever they trained). Go somewhere else and spew your unwelcome BS.

Just STFU about Marine's service in VN - you DON'T a have a clue

Shadow - OUT

Well, you got the brother" part right. But, I think I've earned the right to post whatever I want to, to non-rates.

Just go back and read all the "Marine Friend" posts.

I don't know what else to say, I had no idea I was offending anyone I figured everyone knew I was totally joking around. Makes me sad I upset you and I'm really sorry. I have nothing but massive respect for Nam Marines. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I wish you the best.

Well, you got the brother" part right. But, I think I've earned the right to post whatever I want to, to non-rates.

Thing is Shadow....no one is bashing anyone, except in a humorous way....or have you forgotten how to laugh?? This Marine forum is for everyone who is Marine inclined. It's not all one big serious dramatized Marine kick azz forum. We also have fun on here. Many of us have been to War and experienced unbelievable acts of horror. However, we don't take it out on anyone for laughing with us about our traditions. PI Marines and SD Marines have been busting each others balls since Moses. This Forum is not just about you or any single individual member. Or any designated group. It's for all who cherish the Marine Corps, in their own way.
    Like I said...find another thread, if you are offended by HUMOR.

[QUOTE=DaShadow;1037353]

And it shouldn't change.

You're NOT a Marine; or part of a Marine family.

You're just a guest on this forum.

Also you should knock off all the trash talk
    about San Diego Marines
    and their service in Viet Nam.

You don't have a clue what goes on at MCRDSD,
    Pendleton
    or other Marine Training facilities.

I'd vent more,
    but I think everyone gets MY drift.

If you're NOT a Marine - STOP bashing Marines
    (wherever they trained).
    Go somewhere else and spew your unwelcome BS.

Just STFU about Marine's service in VN -
    you DON'T a have a clue

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post

Take it easy, brother......

if your offended by a sense of humor
    or never busted balls....

find a more serious thread to occupy yourself with.
    Well, you got the brother" part right.

But, I think I've earned the right to post whatever I want to,
    to non-rates.

Who knows what evil lurks
    in the hearts of men ?????

DAH SHADOW- Do .

Bang-cock ???
    you've got problems there SHAD'

6 years a member here and not a single
    friend on your profile ???

this thread is almost two weeks old and growing
    whiskers - you come along mid stride
    with out so much as a by your leave
    then talk about SPEW-

get a life
    get a friend
    move back into the

"Realworld"

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post

Does anybody know what's up with these credits ?

Can I use them to buy my way into the
    Marine only section?

I'm going crazy being tied up here in the Marine family room.
    Better than being tied up in the family way
    They won't even let me talk on the weather thread.
    You mean the COFFEE TALK thread ?
    There was a beautiful full moon the other night and a gentle breeze coming in from the south east and I really wanted to share it with y'all. I even signed up for the gold membership which is strangely cheaper than the silver but nothing changed

# *1 = yes I do

# *2 = No - you can't

Today, 05:02 AM #68 Mongoose

Thing is Shadow....no one is bashing anyone, except in a humorous way....or have you forgotten how to laugh??

Ever think of POLITICS ?
    "littleBillyMongoose" ?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Oh Lord Billy some Jarheads are wrapped too tight Billy, makes me wonder how they woulda handled being in 3/26

Bonjour! Monsieur Shadow, merci beaucoup for shutting up that prattling American twit! And she wonders why she’s never had a man? We have a saying in France, “ferme ta bouche et écarte tes jambes”.

SHADOW hmmmm? Your name alone invokes noir and mystère. I’ve been looking for a no nonsense Marine like you to keep me in line. My Marine superhero, reporting for duty, SIR!

Listen handsome, I’ve got some frequent flyer miles what do you say, toi et moi on a couple sized massage table with 4 mute Thai women writhing around on our hot, oily, nude bodies? Private message me big boy.

PS - I’ve got hills no Parris Island Marine could hump if you know what I mean (wink wink).

Well, I'm a rip roaring PI Marine and I've often said that some of the SD actually made good Marines. Not all of them though. DS, get a life. I don't know Kimmer but she seems alright to me. Slacken up a bit. Just saying.

Kimmer, sorry Sweetie, but you can not have 2 different I.D.'s on L.N.
    I hate to say good-by to you and sweet action....but good-by.

Thread Information