Who was your sweetheart when you enlisted - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 203 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Savings
    Images

This is my Rifle this is my Gun

Yes Ma’am there yah go,yah don’t wanna be like San Diego Marines Who stand At Ease holding their Gun all day and sniffin panties lol

San Diego Marines, freakin' divas. Like to see them hack it in Nam with their only comforts being blood coffee and tree knots.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Humping their Panties in their Fox holes

Totally, their mommy's panties she washed in extra fabric softener so their delicate peckers don't get chaffed.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    LOL

Good thing I'm living near Lejeune instead of Pendleton now because I don't think I'd get very good internet reception from the bottom of a mine shaft in the Mojave.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    San Diego Marines, freakin' divas. Like to see them hack it in Nam with their only comforts being blood coffee and tree knots.
    now I'm from Michigan, but I went to San Diego, yes a Hollywood Marine but if you want to get nasty, we used to see the PI Marines drop like flies on the mountain humps at ITR in Pendelton, ..... just saying...

I hear ya Pat, I lived in LA for almost twenty years myself. I've heard about those Parris Island Marines coming into town and needing an oxygen tank and a sherpa just to hike up to the Hollywood sign. As long as we fight with flat countries they're the best though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    I hear ya Pat, I lived in LA for almost twenty years myself. I've heard about those Parris Island Marines coming into town and needing an oxygen tank and a sherpa just to hike up to the Hollywood sign. As long as we fight with flat countries they're the best though.
    ROFLMBO...

Hahaha, and I wonder why I never got to be a Marine sweetheart

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Nice try Hollywood Marine we didnít get hauled uP too Mt MFER from MCRDSD by cattlecar with an Illegal chili belly driving it

Super Moderator Platinum Member Mongoose's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    We didn't get humped up by cattle car....we humped it in the dark with it pouring down rain, singing the Marine Corps Hymn.....more than once. By the time P.I. Marines made it to the top, ITR was over. Any way, we lived in little metal building in bootcamp, with no heat or air. Lived in tents in ITR and BITS. P.I. Marines stayed in heated and air-conditioned buildings. There was no hills or mountains to hump at P.I. When the P.I. grunts got to Nam, us San Diego grunts had to train them the real Marine way....not the Disneyland way. Some of then turned out to be good Marines.....just saying.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    LOL you jarheads didnít hump it from Bootcamp Billy...yah got issued Raybans and got your snacks delivered in ITR by roachcoah now all that Panty sniffin has fogged your memory

I don't know Jack, I just consulted the Farmer's Almanac and it did indeed pour down rain twice in San Diego in the late 60's and it even reached a high of 85 degrees and low of 60 a few times. They may have really suffered the elements out there in So Cal.

And ALL Marines should be issued Ray-bans (and no shirts)

Thread Information