Who was your sweetheart when you enlisted - Page 39
Create Post
Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    I'm in a cabin cruiser right now heading your way Kim. All these damn logs and telephone poles, cars and people in the water. I hope I don't sink.

Save the kids and pets along the way, you know how that turns me on.

Hot Memphis Lovin' is turned on just by being in the same region of the country as you.

That reminds me---isn't it time you changed Favorite Marine on your profile to Russ, aka Hot Memphis Lovin' ??? Right now you have designated Ed, of all people.

Quote Originally Posted by USMC 2571 View Post
    Hot Memphis Lovin' is turned on just by being in the same region of the country as you.
    Everybody in "The South" is turned on.

Y'all come again now ya hear!

Kim, in all the excitement of your possibly seeing Hot Memphis Lovin' you forgot to answer post 573.

Kim, in all the excitement of your possibly seeing Hot Memphis Lovin' you forgot to answer post 573.
    I'm still happy with Ed!

I don't like change.

And IF I changed it, it wouldn't be Russ anyway, he's probably already "Favorite Marine" more often than Chesty Puller.

My heart if broken, I'll never get over this. That damn Ed, but, I'll never wish I was black.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    What about Love, Kim? Will you put your beautiful soul on the line......will you be a willing victim to empty words of flattery....will you drown yourself with visions of false pretenses.....or will you let your heart speak for you. Your heart knows the difference in selfish manipulation and deep down feelings of mutual gratification, that only the pure raw joining of minds and bodies that our Barbaric instincts crave. The choice is yours My Love.

Here Dave, I brought Billy's poetic Sweetheart post #267 back for your birthday today, I remember how deeply it touched you.

I must confess, there have been private times when I've read these heartfelt, soulful words and considered changing my Favorite Marine.

Billy copied that out of a novel.

Ed may not be perfect but he doesn't plagiarize, I am an English teacher after all!

I did not copy this, Dave......See Kim, the real character of a person is reveled by reading between the lines. Dave, as well as most others here, cannot reach into their soul and heart and lay forth their raw undulated feelings. They have wasted a lifetime of inner peace, by stumbling through life trying to be accepted as someone they can never be. They are living an imitation of life. Listen close as they ramble about their conquests of Women by labeling themselves with egotistical phrases like "Hot Memphis Loving". Kim, my Love....real Men don't relish and dwell in their sexual victories. Personally, I have always striven to reach beyond a Woman's superficially moralistic Aura that surrounds her and caress her raw uninhibited sexual awareness. By releasing the real Woman hiding inside, she can release a sexual energy, few Men can tame. Kim, Sweetie, this is the way I treat my Woman. Reality is, that I cannot reach complete sexual fulfillment, unless my Woman is riding that Orgasm Wave with me.

Now THAT was straight out of Gone With The Wind. LOL

By the way, my imitation of life is actually pretty good. As you all can see, Billy has already picked up on my imitation and is attempting to go with it. He's actually plagiarizing me. Just saying.

We see that, Russ-----and Kim, after Russ got that bad news from you that Ed, of all people, still remains your favorite Marine on your profile----he turned that boat right around and headed back South....he had been, as you read, headed in your direction, hoping to have easily gotten to be number one in your heart----when he read that Ed is still your favorite Marine, he made a quick U-turn and headed home. Hot Memphis Lovin', I don't blame you.

Thread Information