Create Post
Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041 LastLast
    Here's a lil Kimmer

Click image for larger version

Name:	lil kimmer.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	17.2 KB
ID:	32972

she had that "mischievous look" in her eyes already, along with a winning smile.....

Quote Originally Posted by oldtop View Post
    she had that "mischievous look" in her eyes already, along with a winning smile.....
    I saw that look and thought the same thing... already looking for trouble and just born yesterday.

I think you were already looking for Marines. I'm sure Hot Memphis Lovin wasn't even in your mind, YET.

Hay, #1, how are you holding out with that "himicane" headed in your direction??? You expecting any really bad storm surge, or will it pass you by??... Good luck, and stay safe, brother.....

Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    I think you were already looking for Marines. I'm sure Hot Memphis Lovin wasn't even in your mind, YET.
    Yeah I think that look says I may not be potty trained yet but one day I'm gonna wear big girl panties and drop them for a Marine!

Hahahahaha!

STORM UPDATE: The storm has passed us by. Kind of reminds me of a though that I had often in the Nam, "Better them than me." If that quote doesn't sound good to you, maybe you had to be there.

I was out on the Indian at a bar with some friends last night, forgot about the storm and the time got away with me, and rode the 10 miles home in a freaking downpour. At least it wasn't cold, and the good news is I didn't have to sleep in it. We simply got some rain last night, all going north, it just hit landfall up in the panhandle.

Kim, you're Indian name is 2 cherries, I bet some Marine is going to get the other one.

Kim, you're Indian name is 2 cherries, I bet some Marine is going to get the other one.

2 Cherries, sweet!

*I always say if you love something you should have a backup

Storm Update: I was wrong earlier. With the storm serge and rain that began after my last post the water is now up to my neck. But, I can still stand on my tip toes. I hope the rain stops soon.

Storm Update: I was wrong earlier. With the storm serge and rain that began after my last post the water is now up to my neck. But, I can still stand on my tip toes. I hope the rain stops soon.
    It was raining here in NC all night non-stop. Get in your boat and row up the river and come see me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	12006282_1047979085220892_7382691644006235310_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	29.3 KB
ID:	32974Me in 1968.....just saying

Good photo of you, Billy.

Kim---Hot Memphis Lovin' will row a canoe that far just to see you.

I'm in a cabin cruiser right now heading your way Kim. All these damn logs and telephone poles, cars and people in the water. I hope I don't sink.

may the both of you be able to "weather this storm and keep your powder dry"...... yeah, Billy, howcome the "short guys" always got the pig????

Thread Information