Who was your sweetheart when you enlisted - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 208 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 3119
  1. #31
    I don't know which to be more afraid of.

    We gotta get you something better than a flip phone to memorialize your manhood.


  2. #32
    I had to open the photo and get a good look at it, it looked upside down. Looks good though, just leaning a little port side.

    Who else did Jody get his hands on while y'all were starving and sleeping with trees to stay warm? That freakin baby faced, cowardly, back-stabbing, needs the crust cut off his sandwiches, pencil prick, pansy. I know I've met his offspring.


  3. #33
    Super Moderator Platinum Member Mongoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    10,230
    Credits
    9,353
    Savings
    0
    Click image for larger version

Name:	99c6710d494a3af643245c863c11cb81--funny-people-funny-things.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	15.0 KB
ID:	32751This is a picture of Jody.....


  4. #34
    Ewwwwwy! Yuck, I can't even look at that to comment. I wish I could unsee that. No more wood out of me.


  5. #35
    Super Moderator Platinum Member Mongoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    10,230
    Credits
    9,353
    Savings
    0
    Now Kim, don't get all girlish on us....you gotta be tough and crazy to hang with this bunch of MarinesClick image for larger version

Name:	Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	32752


  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Now Kim, don't get all girlish on us....you gotta be tough and crazy to hang with this bunch of Marines
    I'm trying but it's getting pretty rowdy here in the Marine family forum. It's all fun and games with a little innocent panty sniffin' until next thing you know it's Sunday evening scratch and sniff dirty panty lickin', right in front of some future hero's mother. Brutes.

    This thread is supposed to be about having a sweetheart when you're joining the Marines. Coming from a spinster, I think that being a Marine sweetheart could have been a promising situation for me. Being alone with my dog 90% of the time and trying to be on my best behavior the other 10%... that may have worked actually!


  7. #37
    Marine Free Member FistFu68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Tombstone,Az
    Posts
    9,714
    Credits
    100,541
    Savings
    0
    Images
    148
    Ma’am you gotta understand that Billy is all Ate up


  8. #38
    I know it's not his fault bless his heart, after reading all he's been through, it would drive any man to fat stripper panty sniffin. I've also heard the fumes coming off some of those more "street" panties can lead to euphoria and delusions, it's like second hand huffing.


  9. #39
    I got a feeling that Kim is done with this thread; but if she isn't; she will be, when Mongoose asks her to send him a pair of her panties for approval in order to join the panty sniffing club.

    ORDO AD CHAO

  10. #40

    Scratch and sniff

    Did I make it?


  11. #41
    There are some CUTE Marine sweetheart panties out there ladies!

    "Marines Never Pull Out" and "Dress Blues - Dropping Panties Since 1775".


  12. #42
    This is one of the only threads I'm allowed to write on, they keep me on a short leash.


  13. #43
    No dice? Y'all are more exclusive than the cheerleading squad. I forgot I was dealing with lesbian Marines, here try my panties from back in college when I was exploring alternative lifestyles. As you can see here I was starving and depressed living on fresh juices and beaver instead of the Mexican Cokes and peckerwood hoagies my body craved. Scratch and sniff me now, maybe muff pecking vegan panties are more to your liking?

    Attachment 32754


  14. #44
    Marine Free Member FistFu68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Tombstone,Az
    Posts
    9,714
    Credits
    100,541
    Savings
    0
    Images
    148
    Combat boots & going Commando is the PI Grunt way anything less is 1/2 steppin,the Hollywood Marine way


  15. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by FistFu68 View Post
    Combat boots & going Commando is the PI Grunt way anything less is 1/2 steppin,the Hollywood Marine way
    That's what I'm talking about Jack, commando and combat boots. My butt eats panties for breakfast, how am I supposed to hold my rifle if I'm panty pickin' all day?


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not Create Posts
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts