Who was your sweetheart when you enlisted - Page 29
Create Post
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Ed....kullu is no longer with us, Brother.
    Aw man, thought Iíd finally found my Kamasutra yogi Marine.

Click image for larger version

Name:	922edc69b9da28fc3de6b8b7a53fde83.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	14.2 KB
ID:	32911Here's you a yogi Buddy, Kim.

That is NOT what a yogi looks like, that looks like my big sister, a gym rat.

This is what a yogi looks like...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0264.jpeg‎
Views:	47
Size:	35.7 KB
ID:	32912  

I just started a new job, so am not on here as much, but I wanted to give my condolences to Billy, Russ and oldtop (William) because I see that Kim's favorite Marine, on her profile, is ED......he apparently won her heart out of all the rest, and I know Russ is brokenhearted over it, and Billy acts like he is not, but he's affected too. Just one of those things......people are free to choose their favorite Marine. But I feel for the others that are left out now, out of the running.

I love ALL y'all!!!

Ed just spends time with me, he's a good listener and a great friend and I really needed that.

Mike, sweetheart, will you fix my post above, please? It's sideways for some reason.

Y'all can see ol' Kimmer.

I know you love us all, it's not your fault that Ed won first place over Russ and Billy and William. Just the way things happen in life. I know they're strong enough to overcome this.

Quote Originally Posted by USMC 2571 View Post
    I know you love us all, it's not your fault that Ed won first place over Russ and Billy and William. Just the way things happen in life. I know they're strong enough to overcome this.
    I'm thinking maybe they could start a support group thread...

Coping with NOT Being #1

???

Talking to Billy on the phone, it was five full minutes before I could get it out of him that he was disappointed that Ed was number one on your profile as to Favorite Marine. He may not be comfortable with support groups as such, but he'll make it thru this just fine, only it takes time......time heals all wounds, Kim....I myself am getting misty eyed just typing this, and I'm not even affected that much by Ed being put as Favorite Marine......he certainly stands out, I mean with his style of posts. You know right away it's Ed
    w
    h
    e
    n YOU &^) See This K i n d of p o s 6654432 ts

I don't think I'm quite skanky enough for Billy, I only weigh 125 lbs and I have no oozing lesions.

And I know Russ's type, one night of hot Memphis lovin' then I'll never hear from him again.

And Oldtop and I have trust issues.

Relationships are so difficult.

hahahaha that was excellent.....hot Memphis lovin' should be Russ' new nickname

You all make me sound hollow and shallow. I'll have you know that I sometimes went back for seconds and thirds. We all have different drummers. And yes, Memphis loving is HOT.

I found some cool gal pals that want to come party with us at The Slop Shute

They love Marines too!

I believe the one in the middle is Edith....Russ's second wife. Last I heard, she was hanging out with Ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    I believe the one in the middle is Edith....Russ's second wife. Last I heard, she was hanging out with Ed.
    Yeah Ed can't shut up about ol' Easy E, Russ must've trained her real good, I figure if I can't beat em' join em'.

Grandma sandwich!

oh, grandma, what big EYES you have!!!!!

Thread Information