Who was your sweetheart when you enlisted - Page 148
Create Post
Page 148 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150 LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 2239
    Super Moderator Platinum Member Mongoose's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Well, I have to say shrimp and pot roast are my favorite foods. Being from Texas, I really like black-eyed peas, turnip greens, fried tators, and fried okra. My favorite sweet is cookies and cream, blue bell ice cream.....just saying

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxtrotOscar View Post
    "THOROUGH"

I have to give it to you, Brother Mike. I told Dave I was going to leave an "O" out of thorogh, to see if you would catch it....and you did, you old eagle eye, you.

Let's get back on track...this sweetheart says "I'm smokin' hot, I don't need to know how to spell. Billy, I've assumed the position come help me work up an appetite and then let's take this sweet ride through the drive-thru for some Chic-Fil-A waffle fries".

I thoroughly checked I spelled my through's correctly

Knowing William, he will probably find something wrong with her like a hair out of place or shoes not shined. LOL

Credits
    Savings

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	62472378_10217317199335444_5513236500382220288_n.jpg‎
Views:	44
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	33262  

It took me several hours to get that joke, at first I'm thinking this is dreadful, I'll finally get a husband and he's going to come in between me and the only 'lovers' I've ever really had...but now I see he's concerned it will be used on him, all is still well in my fantasy world...carry on.

come on, Dave, even you gotta admit that she's got "skinny legs".... but I'm sure I could manage to live with that , even so.... her OTHER attributes make "skinny legs" just an "old song"..... and Kim, if your barbeque is so "chewy" that you have to spit it out, you really haven't tasted GOOD barbeque... done RIGHT, you should be able to cut it with a plastic knife and fork, and it should be "melt in your mouth" good.... yeah, Billy, like MEATLOAF says, "I would do anything for love, but I WON'T DO THAT......

This sweetheart is saying "Try to find something wrong with me Mr. Too Picky Lonely Marine".

*I love hazel eyes!

there IS one thing WRONG with HER...… she's NOT HERE with ME.....

I thought William was going to say that she's carelessly dressed because her bra slipped off.

Quote Originally Posted by USMC 2571 View Post
    I thought William was going to say that she's carelessly dressed because her bra slipped off.
    nope, Dave, it just needs to BE off..... I'm still stuck in the 70's when it comes to bra's, ladies, just "take 'em off and BURN 'em"

I'm with Oldtop with this one take the bra's off and let them fly free...

http://<iframe src="https://www.yout...="0"></iframe>

I'm with Oldtop with this one take the bra's off and let them fly free...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpeg‎
Views:	34
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	33263  

Lol

Yay!!! I can't stand bras, they're the worst! My little sister used to call me eraser tits.

Thread Information