Who was your sweetheart when you enlisted - Page 132
Create Post
Page 132 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136 LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 2029
    Kim, I have 34 tattoos. From the legs up. Nothing bizarre, though.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture0722161626_1.jpg‎
Views:	56
Size:	21.4 KB
ID:	33234  

I'm telling ya, we're a lot alike Billy.

And my sister would have loved your scatalogical humor, she was into that too. She got kicked out of a private Christian school in the first grade for telling one of Dad's jokes, oh man, Mom was SO PIZZED!

Name:	Jammers.jpg‎
Views:	53
Size:	14.9 KB
ID:	33235  

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    Ok, I took this pic for you Russ but I'm not showing any more skin, I'm 47 remember! I'll have Ronnie telling me to go jog 5 miles.

Well if you rubbed my ink with yours you would throw rocks at the rest of them,lol, Dave couldn't you thinned skinned flyboys get a little ink,lmfao, SFMF.

I'm telling ya, we're a lot alike Billy.

And my sister would have loved your scatalogical humor, she was into that too. She got kicked out of a private Christian school in the first grade for telling one of Dad's jokes, oh man, Mom was SO PIZZED!
    Nice picture, she's in your heart, Semper Fidelis.
    Nice picture, she's in your heart, Semper Fidelis.

Thanks Ronnie, and always on my mind.

She loved every day of her life and whoever she was with, lived fearlessly and befriended everyone she crossed paths with. She was more hilarious than any improv comic and could outdance most of the black girls.

She was the accident baby, came 7 years after me and Dad changed his MO to the polar opposite, she could get away with anything, you couldn't get mad at her anyway. And she never had to work a day in her short life, hahaha, praise God!

(She died of a rare cancer, nasal pharyngeal, before her 25th birthday, we have no idea how she got it). The Lord takes the very best sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by oldtop View Post
    I'm speechless.... a "lotus flower", huh..... ummmmmm….
    First time ever!!!

Thanks Ronnie, and always on my mind.

She loved every day of her life and whoever she was with, lived fearlessly and befriended everyone she crossed paths with. She was more hilarious than any improv comic and could outdance most of the black girls.

She was the accident baby, came 7 years after me and Dad changed his MO to the polar opposite, she could get away with anything, you couldn't get mad at her anyway. And she never had to work a day in her short life, hahaha, praise God!

(She died of a rare cancer, nasal pharyngeal, before her 25th birthday, we have no idea how she got it). The Lord takes the very best sometimes.
    Well Kim the Lord takes the best, my son was 17 and killed in a car accident, 21 years ago, I would take Vietnam anyday over losing a child, Semper Fidelis.

I'm so sorry Ronnie, I know my parents would agree with you, it's the worst thing that can happen in life.

I'm so sorry Ronnie, I know my parents would agree with you, it's the worst thing that can happen in life.
    Thanks Kim, Carry On, Semper Fidelis.

Kim and Ronnie. ..very sorry for your tremendous losses, both of you. We just keep praying and having faith.

Quote Originally Posted by USMC 2571 View Post
    Kim and Ronnie. ..very sorry for your tremendous losses, both of you. We just keep praying and having faith.
    Thanks Dave, SF.

My Brother spent 12 months in Nam, with the 11th Armored Calvary. He was a Gunner on an Armored Troop Carrier. Wounded twice and was awarded 2 Bronze Stars with Combat "V". Came home on leave and was killed in a car wreck....he died on his 21st Birthday, Dec. 12, 1967. I named my first Boy after him. He in turn named his first Boy after him. Who in turn named his first Boy after him.

Terrible tragedy. ..my half brother riding in back of a pickup locally, short distance. ..killed by drunk driver at age 22

We have all had our tragedys in life, my first cousin lost both legs in Nam 1967 serving with the 1st cav, he was about ready to go back stateside, 20 0thers were ready to go home too their tent was hit and killed them all, he said he was the lucky one, God Bless us all, Semper Fidelis.

One of Russ's old Sweethearts. She was always saying Russie #1

Name:	59211553_678683359216711_3308569292731056128_n.jpg‎
Views:	21
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	33236  

Thread Information