Who was your sweetheart when you enlisted - Page 191
Create Post
Page 191 of 200 FirstFirst ... 91141181187188189190191192193194195 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 2996

Quote Originally Posted by irpat54 View Post
    I don't think she'd cut it on my farm, I think with that outfit she'd wind up getting all scraped up haying and such...lol
    I agree Pat, she won't cut it at the Lodge either. I tried to let her down easy but she was crushed, for a second there I was worried she may jump but Russ called and sweet talked her down.

She called Billy first, but all he told her was to gain a few pounds.

Billy, I plead with you man, no more whale pics, my eyes are bleeding...

Lordy...

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post

I haven't the slightest idea WHAT she would do at the Lodge, besides the obvious, but her beautiful heart shaped derriere' sure presents a pretty sight, definitely something to enjoy while watching the sunrise behind the mountain and having your morning coffee....

09-13-19, 07:42 PM #2837
    Kimmer

Even better…

I can only imagine the Marine lodge that Billy built:

A dirty panty sauna…
    A big azz jacuzzi...

...every doorway is a double door...

And looking @ pictures of
    all the women Billy Mongooses' posted -

All the seats in the lodge -
    gotta be -

"Double-wides"

for sure and for certain, Ed.

Quote Originally Posted by oldtop View Post
    I haven't the slightest idea WHAT she would do at the Lodge, besides the obvious, but her beautiful heart shaped derriere' sure presents a pretty sight, definitely something to enjoy while watching the sunrise behind the mountain and having your morning coffee....
    Sounds like you really like her William, we'll keep her...I can teach her to clean and do beer runs to the state line.

Sounds like you really like her William, we'll keep her...I can teach her to clean and do beer runs to the state line.

OUTSTANDING idea , Kim, that will give US more "snuggle time"... just sayin....

Quote Originally Posted by FoxtrotOscar View Post
    Billy, I plead with you man, no more whale pics, my eyes are bleeding...

Lordy...

I tried posting some cute baby whales but Billy didn't even give them a second look.

Ya'll just don't get it....your always showing those high maintenance women. They won't even cross the street with you unless you drive a 75,000 dollar vehicle and have a million dollar mansion. Not counting the Platinum American Express Card for their want's and needs. If you have all these, they will tell you that you are the most exciting and sexy man they have ever been with.....all phony bullshet. With my women all you need is mobile food catering service. Besides, where is your feelings and compassion? What is it that makes a supposedly mature person, fat shame some woman they don't even know. Is ya'lls life that supreme. Do you old Marines look like a 25 year old male model, or a body builder. What, no beer bellies or sagging skin, puffed up eyes, wrinkled up face and body. Ya'll have no faults or gripes about your 70 year old azz. Those heavy set women may have a sever thyroid problem, or may use eating as a get away or to forget a lost love, much like old azz men use alcohol and gambling to get away from a terrible situation. These women have lots of love to give. Sure shes over weight....but she cooks, cleans house, takes care of her family and would take a bullet for some lucky man. She cries when see see's people pointing and laughing at her. But, she over comes it and leaves work to go home to take care of her children, by herself. So, while ya'll and all those fine beautiful money grabbers are laughing and snickering about far from perfect women....I'll lay beside her, because she cares about me, not about what she can con out of me. So ya'll keep drooling over what will never be....and I'll keep loving what is.......just saying...

I wonder if morbidly obese people have a better chance of surviving a gunshot wound? Maybe all that fat could stop a bullet before it gets to vital organs, just saying.

Apparently I wasn't the first to wonder...

"How fat do you need to be to make yourself bulletproof?"...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/ne...f-bulletproof/

Kim, you don't have to be fat to stop a bullet. Just be a person someone loves with all their heart.....they will take the bullet for you, Sweetie.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Kim, you don't have to be fat to stop a bullet. Just be a person someone loves with all their heart.....they will take the bullet for you, Sweetie.
    I'm a goner, just saying.

*unless my Dad's around he'd take a bullet for me

Kim, you're not a "full of love fatty", but I do believe that you would make some guy really, really happy.... to the point that EITHER would take a bullet for the other....

Thread Information