Who was your sweetheart when you enlisted
Create Post
Page 1 of 69 123451151 ... LastLast

Who was your sweetheart when you enlisted

Who was your girl when you enlisted
    Mine was Brittany Lancaster
    but you know Jody but damn
    she was hotter than a two dollar pistol.

Who was yours?

Did it last long?

And would you recommend marriage or going steady to recruits?

Hell I wouldn't myself.

Similar Threads:

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Cathy Russell, I dumped her before going too Boot Camp

Mine was Susy Rottencrotch

Squad Leader Platinum Member Zulu 36's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    My girlfriend dumped me right after I got to Iwakuni and she had an address to write to. I was a little bit bummed, but got over it soon enough once I went TAD to Okinawa (pre-Japan gettng it back).

Cherry Nantz.

Mine was the woman I am married to . Been together for 62 years and wouldn't change a thing.

Doesn't matter, she sent me a "Dear John" saying that she was getting married to some Jody in January, the letter arrived December 24, 1966, Chu Lai RVN... Hell of a Christmas Present....

Good riddance. If I'd been born earlier we could be celebrating our 50th anniversary OldTop. (and Old Marine is officially my 2nd favorite Marine now).

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Gunny that must be one helluva great Lady your married too Marine

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    Good riddance. If I'd been born earlier we could be celebrating our 50th anniversary OldTop. (and Old Marine is officially my 2nd favorite Marine now).
    Thanks Kim, you know, that would have just been a real possibility. Too bad, I guess we BOTH lose...

mine was Patricia Patton (no relation to the Gen) but she dumped me while I was I Oki. as far as a newbie having a GirlFriend/Boyfriend fence, I'd say they best hash it out real good and long and understand the Corps comes first and foremost under God.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Marine View Post
    Mine was the woman I am married to . Been together for 62 years and wouldn't change a thing.
    Wow Willie that is VERY cool!!! I thought I was doing pretty good being married to the love of my life for 45 years.

My Sweetie got married while I was in Nam. Go forward....I lost my wife 7 years ago after 43 years. Cherry lost her Husband 17 years ago. In November last year, I was sent to a Big Hospital in Tyler Texas. 60 miles away for a procedure. Guess who I saw after 52 years....Cherry. We spend almost every weekend together now. She was a Hottie as a Teen and even Hotter at 68 years. Nothing like making up for 52 years.

Brother Billy, are you saying she's a Cherry? You are lucky then.

Credits
    Savings
    Jeri F......She sent a dear John to me at Boot camp....found out later she did date a guy named Jody! and I found some of my friends dated her as well ? We are friends on FB and we are having our 50th class reunion in Aug. will see her and other fans from H.S. haha

Thread Information