All I want for my birthday is... - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Well once again, you Marines are smart. A marriage to the Corps guarantees you a lifetime of love and support while a marriage to a person seems to last a few years if you’re lucky these days.

William, are ever going to tell her you wear a pair of women's panties over your head when you sleep??
    That being said....Kim needs to know that most of us are Lesbians. That's right, Kim....we came out of the closet after one of our Brothers explained what a Lesbian was. We found out that Lesbians like to hold, caress, kiss, and make love to naked women. It was a shock to find out we had been a Lesbian all our life and didn't know it.

Billy, I must confess I just wiped a tear from my eye. It is beautiful that the Marine Corps has progressed enough to embrace the LGBTQSTFU community. I feel safer already and I've always thought it's very important to openly discuss everything you do in the bedroom or public bathroom stall or wherever you enjoy making love. You men never cease to amaze me.

My apologies if I offended anyone's delicate sensibilities, I keep forgetting it's illegal to joke around about anyone but white, straight, conservative people anymore. I love gays, I just loved them much more when they weren't angry and had a sense of humor. I love everybody, except feminists, I'll admit it, I can't stand 'em. All that sisterly love is the biggest bunch of BS I ever heard in my life. And thanks a lot sisters for killing any chance of love and romance ever happening again for us that actually do like men. The day I proudly declare I'm "nasty" I want someone to slap me good and hard across the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimmer View Post
    I hope that's not really OldTop I would feel terrible I called him a redneck. I come from redneck stock myself, I have great affection for them, robust and entertaining individuals. If that is you OldTop, this is no state for a self respecting Marine to spiral into. Please allow me to help you. If the gentle yoga method is too boring and annoying I think I could attempt some more aggressive methods. I've seen a lot of military movies, I think I could channel a Gunny. I can yell in your face and slap you around if that's what you need. I hear this S&M stuff is very en vogue these days, you may enjoy it. We'll have you fitting in your old blues in no time.
    Kim, if you like slapping a Marine around and the S&M scene, you will enjoy our Brother Pat......Click image for larger version

Name:	2a5febe410427d21314af8f55ca557a8--strange-people-boy-george.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	32716

Well Pat isn’t exactly what I had in mind when I was wishing for a Marine boyfriend, but I’m realistic and know that being 47 and flat chested I won’t be able to land me a strapping, young Marine straight out of boot camp. And I have to confess Pat, I’ve never done this S&M thing before but I’m a Renaissance woman and can wear many hats. Let me dig through my old Halloween costumes, do a supply run at Lowe’s and draw up a slave contact in Microsoft Word. I’ll shoot that over to you later this afternoon. Get ready to grab your ankles and squeal like a pig you little porker Pat!

Kim, you DO realize that you have found your way into a TOTAL "den of inequity" here, don't you??? This place is a safe haven for conservative, straight, white (usually), males that generally frown on the current trend towards "diversity"... To US, diversity means CONFLICT, and is NOT conducive to HARMONY, it's exact opposite.... As Billy said, we have all learned that WE are really LESBIANS, a fact that has had us looking around in wonder for sure..... like you, we figure that the gays need to get back into their closet and close the door... I could care less WHAT they do in private with a like minded consenting adult, but I damn sure do not want them constantly throwing it out into other people's faces, spreading it over all forms of media for the world to see, teaching it to young, impressionable children like it is "normal" to be a predatory sexual deviant... we are also firm believers in GOD, Christianity, The United States of America, and The United States MARINE CORPS, pretty much in that order.... people that do not love this country like we do really need not apply here, since most of us believe it is better have to live in the worst "project" in the United States, than it is to live in the best "palace" in just about every other country that we have been to.... you, my dear, seem to "fit right in" here, and you truly are a "fresh breath of air" for us "nasty old farts"....
    OBTW, that "little one" peeking out of your blouse is cute as a button, lucky stiff, what is his name???

I love you OldTop, where you been my whole life?!!! Funny I fit in here in Marine town considering I havenít fit in anywhere in years. Iíve had a rough go lately, I lived in LA working in the film industry for almost 20 years and I guess I never realized I was surrounded by Christian hating communists until they branded me with the scarlet T (for Trump). I packed up and moved to Western North Carolina thinking I was heading to the Bible Belt but to my surprise this adorable mountain town I found is overrun with raging liberals too. Itís more accepting than LA for sure but the sisterhood of women arenít interested in befriending the new single lady in town in fear I may steal their smokey, barfly boyfriend I guess (although many of these independent, empowered, feminist women are perfectly ok with group sex and open relationships to desperately cling on to their shack up honey). I finally just started going to church and made friends with all the senior citizens who are the only people who apparently go to church anymore. Hopefully nobody from church will ever find themselves in the bar at Leatherneck.com and find me talking S&M and panty sniffiní with a bunch of Marines. Iím just bored and lonely and I like to joke around and have fun and Iíve always been fascinated by Marines and your culture. All my friends are older people these days, I donít care how old somebody is as long as theyíre a good person and kind to me.

Thatís Homer J, my first Yorkie son, he died in 2012 and then my family got me my current Yorkie, Gustavo. Homer is named after Homer Simpson and Gustavo is named after Gus Fring, the Chicken Man from Breaking Bad. They are the coolest, most lovable, perfectly trained dogs ever and the LOVES OF MY LIFE!!!

Thanks for letting me hang out in your cool Marine bar, you guys are my heroes. Love y'all!

Love your posts Kimmer and your sense of humor is very refreshing!

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Yes Maam youll do fine here most of Us are God fearing Ole farts,im sure theres an unattached Jarhead in our ranks whom would very much enJoy the company of an Intelligent Lady such as yourself

Thanks Melvin and Jack, I finally found MY "safe space". I'm keeping one eye on Ed though.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    LOL yes Maíam Ed is a very Unique Jarhead

Yep! Ed's a unique individual ! For that; I for one am happy that ; that is the case. The mere thought of more than one ED is scary. You sure as hell can't please him.

ORDO AD CHAO

Belated happy birthday from the old gunny

Kimmer, I really need to speak in Ed's behalf. The poor guy has been abused and maligned terribly. If there is one person you don't need to worry about it's Ed. He is one stellar individual and a scholar to boot. Did you know he has a PhD? From a little place most of us refer to as the Nam. He received his Doctorate in patrols, firefights and ambushes. Have you read any of his work? It's usually posted on leatherneck.com. Some say he is above being a philosopher, some say he is an absolute genius. Keep in mind he is a lady's man and a sweet talker. Now, on the other hand, there is Billy Mongoose. He is the one you should keep an eye on. Bad Billy is how do I say this politely...he isn't right. He has been this way for a long, long time. I'm not sure if he can be fixed (he's more than a little unstable) but when he stays on his medication he is considerably more tolerable. Bad Billy is a womanizer with bad taste in women. Normally he only chases strippers or biker chicks. Bad Billy Mongoose prefers his women to resemble the Wicked Witch of the West and if they're fat that's a plus. You are much more attractive than most of the women he chases/fantasizes. Also, you want to be aware of the fictitious pictures Bad Billy posts...they can be very outlandish. In Ed's defense, even though he is not an angel Ed is a VERY respectable, honorable an articulate man regardless of what Bad Billy Mongoose has to say.

Thread Information