weight loss
Create Post

Thread: weight loss

weight loss

Started working out and dieting about 4 weeks ago. gaining
    muscle but maybe 5 lbs lost. stomach still looks like giving birth at any moment. help!!

Similar Threads:

5'9 about 210 pounds.
    eating mostly protein all day.
    my day: wake, eat 3 eggs, then run/walk 2 miles. lift weights and use exercise bike for few hours then eat, back to weights and exercise bike for few hours, eat, hike 3 miles with 20 pound backpack then sleep. repeat.

Healthy diet and excercise is always key. If you have a lot of weight to lose its probably not a bad idea to meet woth a trainer and come up with a well defined and safe plan to meet your goals. Your recruiter may or may not be knowledgeable about this as well.

Diet is the majority of losing weight.

Mike

Its gotta be the diet since im constantly doing some type of workout. was thinking about getting on fat burner, any tips about that? or should i just attack it naturally. a trainer is a good idea too. thanks mike.

Don't do that. That'll do nothing but mess up your body. 1-2lbs a week of weight loss is healthy. Considering you are also probably putting on muscle, just keep track of what you eat and your weight and keep doing what you're doing.

Mike

1-2 a week!? theres gotta be something i can do to up that. really wishing that super-soldier serum they gave captin america was real

Thread Information