Getting weapons MOS at SOI,
Create Post

Getting weapons MOS at SOI,

Hello Marines,

Currently at SOI west in guard waiting for pickup.

I'd really like to be an 0352 Anti-Tank missleman, but know often you get assigned your MOS without getting a say. If I don't get the opportunity for 0352 id like to try to get 0331.

My question being how likely am I to get 0352, and if not, weapons?

My stats are:
    GT Score: 123
    Asvab: 90

PFT: 18 pullups, 105 crunches and around 20:30 run time.(Improving while in guard.) Trying to get to 20 pull-ups 115 crunch and under 20 for run.

Ive been told everything from wish lists, to shortage of weapons all volunteers get plus voluntold, to also it is random. Also that my GT will likely get me weapons.

I don't really know between 0341/0311 but will end up taking what im given regardless, but it cant hurt to ask around.

Also: Could my profile get altered to Marine?

Thanks again!