"Because Of Me"
Create Post

Thread: "Because Of Me"

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings

"Because Of Me"

"Because Of Me"

Soldiers fought in order for me to be born. Later, a divided country fought. I stayed the same. As the years rolled on, I remained respected; revered, even, by all or by most.

Disrespect toward me was frowned upon by the vast majority of Americans. I represented freedom, above all else, and also the rights enumerated in the Bill of Rights, along with a way of life where the individual is allowed to pursue his or her goals unhindered. I stayed the same for a very long time.

Then some began to burn me, to step on me, to spit on me. It was astonishing, really. Somehow I came through it intact. I have always been very strong. Stronger than a group of weak people. Stronger than a few has-beens trying to seem important. I rose above it all. You can see me flying today from buildings, homes, schools.

But here is the thing.

Never forget that it is BECAUSE OF ME that you very few Americans who abuse me, have the freedom to abuse me, to ridicule, burn, step on, revile, spit on, take down, throw away---me. Ironically, I am the very SYMBOL of your freedom to do these horrible things. To think hateful things.

To hate, ridicule, browbeat, bully, manipulate---other people, whose only "crime" is that they do not agree with your so-called "ideology".

Never forget that it is BECAUSE of me that you exist. It is BECAUSE I LIVE that you live. You would be nothing without me, your country's flag, a flag that was bought and paid for by a vast number of human lives.

The Revolutionary War, the Civll War, World War I, The Korean War, World War II The Vietnam War. Your RIGHTS were bought with my blood. Without me, you would be slaves at this very moment, at the mercy of some conquering country. I protected you from that. I endured unimaginable hardships for you, in order for you to have the freedom to hate your own country.

Never forget your immense debt to me. BECAUSE OF ME----you live.

Similar Threads:
    Last edited by FoxtrotOscar; 04-08-18 at 09:35 PM. Reason: OP's request to make changes

Well said Dave...

Let's hear more Dave! Well written. Mother Teresa would be proud!

ORDO AD CHAO

If only it meant anything to the millions of azzholes, whose turn we also took, to walk into harms way. I hope that those of us that relish our freedom, as guaranteed in our Constitution, will remember that in this era....we had a chance to rid America of the Progressives, Communists, and mentally impaired Liberals. History will be changed in this era. The way History portrays us, is up to our Generation. I think we are the last Patriotic, God fearing, and morally intact true Americans left. We can cave in to those who will destroy America, or we can leave this World fighting and dying, to preserve and pass on to our families, the greatness we once knew. Just saying....image001.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    If only it meant anything to the millions of azzholes, whose turn we also took, to walk into harms way. I hope that those of us that relish our freedom, as guaranteed in our Constitution, will remember that in this era....we had a chance to rid America of the Progressives, Communists, and mentally impaired Liberals. History will be changed in this era. The way History portrays us, is up to our Generation. I think we are the last Patriotic, God fearing, and morally intact true Americans left. We can cave in to those who will destroy America, or we can leave this World fighting and dying, to preserve and pass on to our families, the greatness we once knew. Just saying....Attachment 32523
    spot on, Billy, I couldn't agree more

also the OP great read.

It takes all types of patriots to protect our country. They come from every walk of life. They come from every race, every gender, and every religion. whether we like it or not, there are gay and transgender patriots. There are atheists, liberals, and criminals that are patriots. Patriots are real Americans and will go to any length to protect America. We should never target any patriot for not being the " so called norm ".

Quote Originally Posted by Robbieusmc View Post
    It takes all types of patriots to protect our country. They come from every walk of life. They come from every race, every gender, and every religion. whether we like it or not, there are gay and transgender patriots. There are atheists, liberals,
    never met a leftist that was a patriot, as for gay and transgender, they just need to seek help. they have a mental disorder.

and criminals that are patriots.
    Really? good grief. you mean Leftist/Democrats but they're, not patriots, just criminals
    Patriots are real Americans and will go to any length to protect America. We should never target any patriot for not being the " so called norm ".
    let me get you the phone number of a good shrink, and the "so-called norm" comes from the Bible, I suggest you read it sometime.

I think robbie is hiding a secret....just saying

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Well Men from my experience in the Suck I can tell yah this especially across the Pond only time in my dear life have I ever been able too trust 95% of the men around me back in the World eight out of ten Marines where very Solid and too be trusted when the Chit hit the fan that makes one Very Lucky Mutha F**Ker I’m forever indebted too the USMC for that Aye Aye Semper Fi Oh and my beloved Devil Docs

Mongoose; I agree with you about Robbie hiding a secret. My instincts tell me that he's been living in a closet and I posted that a couple of weeks ago. What say you Robbie>? Are you a PP toucher>?

ORDO AD CHAO

So I'll be posting something about it in a more secure area but im hoping that because of me my son can grow up in a better America and grow up being a better man as a result of the hard work and perseverance I have input into this organization..

Josh, having a Marine Dad, is in itself a great start in life.

Thread Information