Bootcamp help
Closed Thread

Thread: Bootcamp help

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Bootcamp help

My ship date is May 7th for boot camp. If I do fine and don't get held back and stay on schedule, what would be my graduation date/ week.....I'm confused between the last week of July or the first week of August. I'd be greatful if anyone can help. Thank you.

Similar Threads:

According to the Parris Island website July 20th is the last July graduation date... so early August, which sounds right anyway. Its usually a couple days shy of 3 months later.

Mike

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Ok cool. Thank you Sir

Your recruiter "should know" the answer to this question. They only get credit if their poolees graduate bootcamp. So, they're well aware of graduation dates. Also, if one of their poolees graduates series honorman, they can attend the graduation ceremony as a guest of honor and be recognized as the honorman's recruiter.

Good luck on your journey. I was just at MCRD San Diego CA last week. Brought back lots of memories.

Why don't you ask your recruiter, it is no ones job here to tell you when you are going to graduate. No one cares more than you do about your career, holy crap devil you are probably going to be a garbage Marine you can barely find out when your boot camp graduation is going to be by yourself. Are you going to need your NCO/SNCO's help in order to go take a tinkle by yourself? You definitely do not come off as a fire and forget weapon.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    yo MunkyVsRobot go **** yourself. I asked for help I got what needed, I don't need your criticism. Furthermore as I continue with my education and go OCS I'll be outranking your ***** ass and telling you what to do. So go some where with that negativity SIR.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Thank you to the people who helped though. I appreciate it.

Pipe dreams, pipe dreams. Especially when you go off as easily as you do. Garbage leader, you are an emotional leader and you will get people killed. If you get this ****ed because some random challenges your position you are going to get people killed and you are best to just stay on the sideline.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I'm 30 credits away from that bachelors, get ready SIR.

My job isn't to pamper your butt and tell you what you want to hear, my job is to tell you what you need to hear. Your job is to correct yourself and stop being so sensitive. You are trying to join the Marine Corps my friend this is filled with A type personalities. If you think that this is going to fly in anyway shape or form you are fooling yourself there princess.

Good you be that many credits away, I fail to see where credits equals non emotional leader. You are emotional and cannot remove that from the situation. as i said you are an emotional leader and will get people killed because you lead by emotion and not logic. Just you wait Ive seen boot officers get their **** pushed in by their seniors because they have no freakin idea. But you keep speaking like you have an idea about what happens in this gun club.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Look I have no problem with it. I will become a wise and aware leader. I have a problem with you talking **** like you know anything about me, due to you being at a chapter just ahead of me in the corps. But you see people and leaders like me prevail from losers like you who never get anywhere in the Corps or in life besides **** talking poolees on a site. Good luck with your life as a **** talker to the future leaders who will push your **** in. You sound scared. Good luck SIR

Hahaha and here you are talking crap to an individual who is currently in the marine corps and who has done 7 years in the marine corps and who was once in your position. My experience tells me you dont have what it takes to be a good officer, I have experienced the best and the worst of what the marine corps has to offer. So Dorothy Ann you might want to check yourself before you open your mouth and pretend like you rate anything before you have earned anything. I don't need to justify myself to you, you are a poolee you haven't even earned your place as a Marine don't lie to yourself and pretend as if you have earned anything except to call yourself a poolee. The only thing you have done is justify my position.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Sespey,

Take it from this wise and aware leader then. I retired from the military as a MSgt E-7 and commanded a unit of 86 security policemen in Desert Storm because there were not enough officers available. I retired from my police department as the deputy chief. BTDT. I also have four college degrees. Hope you can get your remaining 30 hours.

If you think, as a junior officer, your snotting off at an enlisted Marine or NCO (particularly a Staff NCO) who you perceive may be challenging your authority, will make people respect you, ha! Life could get very ugly for you fast. Try that with a sergeant major and see what happens. His word WILL be taken over yours every time. So will a 1st Sergeant's, and a Gunnery Sergeant's.

Fail, Oh Wise and Aware Leader, to listen to your platoon sergeant, and see how many of your Marines get killed. When I was an E-7, boot second lieutenants were road kill if they didn't listen to the advice of their NCOs. Don't rely on your rank to solve problems, because it won't.

In case you don't know. if you do manage to get selected for a Marine officer program and go to OCS or OCC, your instructors will be sergeant instructors, not officers. They will all be former drill instructors and you will be treated nearly as lowly as enlisted recruits. Even if you were a former enlisted Marine, you will still be treated just like every other candidate. Boot camp all over again, plus. A Marine officer never gets away from his/her NCOs and has a successful career.

As your original question has been asked and answered (by Tennessee Top), I am going to close this thread. Furthermore, due to your lack of respect toward a Marine who knows what he is talking about far more than you do at this point, I think a little time out is in order.

Thread Information