Just a quick question
Create Post

Just a quick question

At bootcamp, do they feed us breakfast before we pt? Or do we wake up and automatically start pt then eat? Iím only asking because Iíve got in such a routine eating the second I get up and then working out.

Similar Threads:

I asked my niece who graduated meritorious PFC (guide & squad leader) from PI 4 years ago. She said normally, they went to chow first (messhall opens at 0500 and lights come on in the squad bays at 0400). Occasionally, they PT'd first, but that was rare.

She did not go to bootcamp as a contract PFC. She demonstrated her leadership abilities as guide and squad leader, and was recommended for meritorious PFC by her Senior Drill Instructor. 4th Battalion commander approved that recommendation. After bootcamp, she was a guide at Marine Combat Training (MCT), then went onto be class leader, honor graduate, and meritorious Lance Corporal out of MOS school (putting her two pay grades ahead of her peers). Point is, proof the Marine Corps recognizes, and rewards, sustained superior performance.

Good luck with your journey to earn your EGA.

You generally have breakfast before any sort of PT. This may have changed or vary based off of company etc. I remember being to full at times, double rat

Quote Originally Posted by msssyuka View Post
    You generally have breakfast before any sort of PT. This may have changed or vary based off of company etc. I remember being to full at times, double rat
    The Corps didn't make much of a Man out of you......did it Sweetie?? Maybe you should find a forum for Sweetie-Pies!

can't seem to make up your mind whether to be a he-she or a she-he, can you.... but one thing for sure, if you went to boot camp in San Diego, you sure as hell did not do so as a female, so how would you know WHAT happens in boot camp for girls????

Nothing but a chick with a dick is my guess !

ORDO AD CHAO

Quote Originally Posted by oldtop View Post
    can't seem to make up your mind whether to be a he-she or a she-he, can you.... but one thing for sure, if you went to boot camp in San Diego, you sure as hell did not do so as a female, so how would you know WHAT happens in boot camp for girls????
    My apologies Master Sergeant, I did not relay i had asked a family member as to how it was for them at Parris Island.

You don't realize a lot of things; you ignorant bastarb. You are a disgrace to yourself, and to this forum. They can throw me off this forum or ban me; but I will not be satisfied until your sorry ass is off this forum. You have no place here!

ORDO AD CHAO

Thread Information