Update, 1) hypocrisy by liberals and 2) my movie making progress - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    Robbie; you are entitled to your opinion, but I don't have to agree with it. Here's a word of advice to you before this thread gets out of hand. Shut the Fuvk up!
    Hammer, can you be a little more clear, sometimes it's easy to misunderstand you.

I see the subject got changed...lol... that's okay, just remember this is on an open forum unless one of the mods wants to move it into the Marines only forum that would be okay with me then we can talk more freely.. lol I don't mind at all...

as for me, I don't want someone with a mental problem as to what sex they are to be in a foxhole next to me... mental issues have a bad habit of getting worse at the wrong time.

Pat; it doesn't bother me to put it where they want to. IMO keep it where it is, so everyone can see the posts. It's good to be able to see where folks are on such a controversial subject. If someone doesn't like the posts or what's being said...they have the option to stay the hell away.

ORDO AD CHAO

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
    Pat; it doesn't bother me to put it where they want to. IMO keep it where it is, so everyone can see the posts. It's good to be able to see where folks are on such a controversial subject. If someone doesn't like the posts or what's being said...they have the option to stay the hell away.
    that is true, lol...

Credits
    Savings
    Today, 08:25 AM #29Mongoose

fish taco ?

Quote Originally Posted by m14ed View Post
    Today, 08:25 AM #29Mongoose

fish taco ?
    No Ed.....Shrimp Enchilada dummy.....

If I moved this thread, it would be like trying to sweep immoral bullshet under the rug. I won't do it. Robbie, if you have an out-right statement to make....quit beating around the bush. If I see that it gets really out of hand, I'll move it.

Quote Originally Posted by bugeater68 View Post
    Transgenders in the military is not the military i remember. I would not like serving with someone that is unsure of their sex. A mental problem for sure.
    I couldn't agree more...

I'm starting to think buggs has hope after all.....if he would just pull his head out of obamas azz.

Thread Information