Update, 1) hypocrisy by liberals and 2) my movie making progress
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Update, 1) hypocrisy by liberals and 2) my movie making progress

a lot more work then I thought...
    definitely would like some feedback from my Marine Brothers and sisters and Marine friends. should have a preview of the show in a few months.

download (3).jpgdownload (4).jpg

Similar Threads:

Is this you......explain please....

yes, it's me, my ugly fat mug all the way...lol... now you all know what I look like... lol

Credits
    Savings
    IRPAT ???
    That movie U b makin-

U gwanna have any whitewimmin' in it?

Pat.....I am impressed, brother!.......It takes a lot of guts to go on video and prove to your friends that they were right, thinking you was one step away from insanity.
    Jokes aside......I think it will be great.

I was also going to say, Ed and Billy PM me if anyone will be in the greater Grand Rapids Mi. surrounding area, that may want to audition for a part in it or be an extra and a few other main caricatures to fill as well... all in the near future.
    I do hope to have a preview ready in the next six months or so.

Hang in there, brother....I like it.

I'm not sure what type of movie you're making Pat. Is it a Star Wars type movie? What is the plot, I guess I got a little confused.

Pat....Rattlesnake said he would love to be in your movie. He sent me a picture of himself to give to you, for P.R. purposes....Ugly-and-Crazy-Man.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rattlesnake View Post
    I'm not sure what type of movie you're making Pat. Is it a Star Wars type movie? What is the plot, I guess I got a little confused.
    it is a faith-based SY FY movie 1 of 2 the first one is about the first Star Ship called Arch Angel sent out to find out what happened to a group of people that left earth some 200 years before, it also sets up for the sequel called Star Ship Arch Angel judgment of God.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    Pat....Rattlesnake said he would love to be in your movie. He sent me a picture of himself to give to you, for P.R. purposes....Attachment 32509
    ROFLMBO, I'll take it into consideration...

There are a few "stars" floating around here you know.

We need a movie about transgenders in the Marine Corps. I have often wondered what they have to go through in the military.

I think not

I believe we have a switch hitter, who is going to come out of the closet!

ORDO AD CHAO

Thread Information