Random, probably unanswerable question
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Random, probably unanswerable question

I have an extremely random and very likely unanswerable question but if anyone can answer, it will probably be an E1 or something. So this is just strictly for curiosity sake also. I am currently what many would consider homeless and basically live out of my car/sometimes stay with anyone who will let me crash (someone from the vet center or Craigslist lol) or sleep in my car. I still have my white (now more yellow-ish) mesh laundry bag from boot camp and I just happened to notice on the tag it says RCT Holden, which is completely normal and self explanatory. It also say "JMH" directly under that. Can anyone tell me what the hell that means? Lol I just cannot for the life of me remember what that means, or even writing it. The first few weeks of boot camp felt like a dream so that's understandable. I have so been thinking so hard that it's driving me insane and I can't stop until I figure it out. It feels like trying to figure out the name of a song when all you can remember is the tune lol. If it helps, I graduated boot from PI in 2009, 1st battalion, Alpha Co., Platoon 1001. Thanks guys.

Similar Threads:

Roach.......I believe your boot-camp experience, was in fact, a dream.......13886330_621469494679611_2077366542326235274_n.jpg

JMH- JSSIS Message Handler
    JMH- Joint Message Holder (US DoD)
    JMH- Journal of Military History (Society for Military History)
    or
    JMH- Journal of Mental Health
    that's all I could find

No video Pat.....Shet fire. What good is a post without a video to back it up, brother.

Hmm, I guess grammar simply isn't being taught anymore, no paragraph breaks, just one large masse spiel...

Now Mike.....when yue and I went to schole, we were taght
    .................prooper spelling and how to make a paragfaff.
    .......to-day it"s knot nessiasarry to be understude??
    .................................as long as yue ate a goode brackfest.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    No video Pat.....Shet fire. What good is a post without a video to back it up, brother.
    I don't think this is what the OP ment but this is the closed vid I could find that has to do with JMH...

Super Moderator Platinum Member USMC 2571's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    I looked up JMH in a book called "Old Military Slang From The Past" and it means "Jeez, my head hurts from all the harassment", but they condensed it into three letters. True story.

Right......true story...

Roach; I think you're full of Shivt! Go play your games elsewhere.

ORDO AD CHAO

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Lmao

''agree with Hammer

Quote Originally Posted by irpat54 View Post
    I don't think this is what the OP ment but this is the closed vid I could find that has to do with JMH...
    Pat, was you off your meds when you found this ludicrous attempt at music?? Please don't prove what many of us are already convinced of.

You old farts just don't get it! The OP is excited because he thinks he may have come across a piece of Marine Corps history. I know our washing machine was made out of concrete. It was easy to get to and didn't have any knobs to figure out. I can't remember if we had laundry bags or not....someone refresh my memory, please.

Were you on Med Hold?

Thread Information