PLATOON 3129 MCRD San Diego 1975
Create Post

PLATOON 3129 MCRD San Diego 1975

Any Marines from Platoon 3129 Graduated Feb 14th, 1975? If so you can find me in Open Squad Bay "Morning Zephyr". SF

Last edited by mcvet57103; 10-29-09 at 12:05 PM. Reason: Platoon

AMMO COMPANY Camp Henoko Oki

Any Ammo Techs here from Ammo Co. Camp Henoko Okinawa from July 1975 to August 1976?

Quote Originally Posted by mcvet57103 View Post
    Any Ammo Techs here from Ammo Co. Camp Henoko Okinawa from July 1975 to August 1976?
    Posted this in wrong thread. Sorry. SF

trying to find out my dad platoon number

My dad was in the marine corp from 1975-1986. The info I got from him was sgt. Lansing mich, camp pendleton california 0331 machine gunner in calif. Was unit 2/5. He said he graduated mcrd in san diego unit 2/5 fox company, lansing unit was 1/24 charlie company. In california he was there from 1983-1986. 2nd batallion 5th marines lansing was 1st batallion 24th marines. California was camp Pendleton . He said in san diego he was wpns plt. Im trying to figure out his platoon number, maybe locate anyone he may have served with. His photos we had were stolen when our storage unit was broke into, hoping to obtain photos again but not sure of even whee to start who to contact. I was born at the navel hospital at camp pendleton, would be nice to know more info about it.

Someone had responded to this providing me a number to call to ask about obtaining copies of his photos. My dad is now currently ill and it is unknown of his expectancy. Im hoping to obtain these photos before he passes. Please help. Thank you.

If mcvet57103 served with him I don't know ,his name is Bob May if I remember he isn't on my friends list anymore he has left this site a long time ago, Good Luck, Semper Fidelis

locating platoon #!!

anyone graduated August 1, 1975 out there?
    SDI was Ssgt D.A. Addis; DI Ssgt Campbell and Ssgt McGough.
    I have no idea what platoon I was in and seeking platoon number so I can re-order platoon pix. thank you..

Trying to get copies of my dad's marine photos and his platoon # :!:

trying to find out my dad platoon number
    My dad was in the marine corp from 1975-1986. The info I got from him was sgt. Lansing mich, camp pendleton california 0331 machine gunner in calif. Was unit 2/5. He said he graduated mcrd in san diego unit 2/5 fox company, lansing unit was 1/24 charlie company. In california he was there from 1983-1986. 2nd batallion 5th marines lansing was 1st batallion 24th marines. California was camp Pendleton . He said in san diego he was wpns plt. Im trying to figure out his platoon number, maybe locate anyone he may have served with. His photos we had were stolen when our storage unit was broke into, hoping to obtain photos again but not sure of even whee to start who to contact. I was born at the navel hospital at camp pendleton, would be nice to know more info about it.

Thread Information