Listen up Poolee's, CLassroom Circle....

If you request your status be changed from Poolee/Friend or whatnot and are requesting to be upgraded to Marine, the first thing you will do is update and fill in your profile.

You need to have dates attended MCRD, Bn, SDI/DI Name.

I'll ask for some additional information in order
to verify your claims and at the same time authenticate your request.

This is nothing more than ensuring that bonifide Marines are listed.

Any questions and or concerns, PM myself.


Similar Threads: