Kerry For Real.....or Phoney....u Decide - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    yellowwing
    Guest Free Member
    The jury once picked Bill Clinton over an incumbant War President that was a WWII fighter pilot, and he was even shot down once. When do the Republicans start their race?

Ms. Sheehan:

Your comment(s), I believe, stand as you wrote them: Subsequent comment, not withstanding, are not particularly convincing.

Also "Not all of the electorate is stupid, but a great deal are.." Somehow I bet you see yourself as "right" and those that don't agree with you as "stupid".

You are correct that you have every right to believe and speak what you wish and to not share "his political thought". I certainly can't speak for Kerry but I am certain he appreciates that you DON"T share his beliefs.

Have a nice day.

http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnkerry.com

What a guy

Attached Images Attached Images

Re: What a guy

Originally posted by airframesguru
    ok, not saying I agree with what Kerry did,,, but do I have to worry about who might be sitting in front of me at a rally, concert etc????

now, I dont think that he was right in protesting the war when he got back, but that was his RIGHT to do so.....

I wish that there would be some way for a non-politician to be elected but can't see that happening either

all I know,, is that I don't want President Bush to do a second term,, the economy stinks, and there are too many still dying in Iraq,,, I supported him when he made the decision to go there even though I didn't necessarily agree,,,
    '
    and now my son is heading over there for his second tour...
    I am not a happy mom,, I am a proud mom,,, just not a happy one

Registered User Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    In other words, a two-faced opportunist.

Once, I told some of my co-workers..."You get the leadership, you deserve".
    I told them that because the bosses that would treat them fair, they crap on, but the boss that dogged them all day, the would shake with fear.
    I never had any problem with that boss, because he knew that I would do more than my share.
    Another thing I told my co-workers, "You don't have to kiss anybody rear end, just do what you think you have to do to protect your job".
    Regardless of the outcome of this year election...will the American people, get the leadership they deserve?
    Much is being said about "Special Interest" money by both leading candiates,
    But hasn't it always been about money...
    Why would millionares seek an office that pays less than their worth...

Semper Fidelis
    Ricardo

snipowsky
    Guest Free Member

Thumbs up VOTE BUSH!

Phoney! I'd rather be dead than vote for an anti-war demonstrator who is with the likes of Hanoi Jane! No way! Bush has got my vote!

"Unfortunately, the stupid electorate out there does not no more than they know that John Kerry's grandfather was an Austrian Jew who changed the name from Kohn to Kerry in the mid-1900's...."

USMC-FO
    I didn't know that John Kerry was a Jew, hell I may even vote for him nowLOL

Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information