This Week In Stupid: The Media Attacked Ivanka Trump For…Wearing Her Own Clothes
Create Post

This Week In Stupid: The Media Attacked Ivanka Trump For…Wearing Her Own Clothes

It's a damn shame, that people who have made something out of their lives, are the target of the bullshet news media. I hope all the aggression against Trump and his family, comes back and bites these azzholes in the throat.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    The A$$hole$ are Still Whining

There isn't any "NEWS" anymore it's all now nothing but hateful "OPNIONS"bent on destroying people that they simply dislike...

MSM is well beyond disgusting....

We all know that the Wall Street Journal is nothing more than the worst liberal rag in existence...so why pay attention to their commentary????

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose View Post
    ROFLMBO, that about sums it up for sure... that is spot on the mark.

The MSM is nothing but a Liberal propaganda outlet. It rivals Nazi Germany, for the ability to blow smoke up the azz of idiots.

You are absolutely 100% correct on your last post Mongoose...you know as well I do the average American doesn't want to think. They would rather believe everything they hear from the liberal media.

I agree with the WSJ, I would rather see her without cloths too.

Why George???? You gotcha a new bottle of blue pills ?? I'm not actually saying your old as hell......but......forget it, your older dirt.

My eyes are still horny,

ugly-people-funny.jpgHere's a little Sweetie for ya George....

For that, I would need a whole bottle of blue pills.

Thread Information